Dani's herbalife diary

Right I've measured - losses of 2 inches waist. Nearly 3 hips and 2 on bust!!! I've taken a picture and when put side by side you can actually SEE a difference. Pretty chuffed. Weighing in the morn x

Wow!! Two inches from your waste!! That's great!! You've done so well!! Good luck for the weigh in.xx

Hi all. I lost 3.6lbs!!!! I'm so chuffed. I can feel a difference and see a difference in my before and after pics! Wish I knew how to post pics!
Poshspice - yep I take the vitamins and fibre tablets as well as shakes. X

Oooh well done! We want some pictures! Do you use your phone or pc/laptop?

Weighed myself this morning (bit naughty!) but I was down to 10st 1.8lbs!!!!! That's the lightest I've been for about 5 yrs! Re posting pics - I'm on my iPad. Is there a way? X

Let's see if this works :p

If the iPad is like the iPhone maybe you could follow the step by step pics that (hopefully) will upload along with this reply?

On the second pic, click on the little + at the top and you should come up with the third pic.

Attachments

• image-4092231622.jpg
    image-4092231622.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 159
  • image-1584130272.jpg
    image-1584130272.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 159
  • image-2703364263.jpg
    image-2703364263.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 180
Ok will try that! Thanks.
Live decided to weigh myself on a Friday now as I found last weekend quie difficult so didn't stick to plans and I'm better behaved in the week. So weighed this morning (after a rubbish night due to TOTM - I ate a crunchie and maltesers!!!) at 10st 2.4lbs!!!!! Don't mind that it went up from thurs a little bit (not even half a lb though) due to bloating and chocolate. So that is a total loss of 4.6lbs in 11 days!!! Yay

Yay!!

Just realised I've signed in on my iPad and iPhone as 2 different usernames - used my old one on my iPhone!!! Oops!

:( Did you the screen shots I posted or do you get something different? Have you looked on the tech support forum?

Managed to work it out! It was coz I hadn't posted 20 posts yet. Here is my picky. Ignore my disgustingness!

image-2489686572.jpg

Wow. U can so see the difference. Well done you. Bet your well proud.xx

Back