Dannii's (Vegetarian) CC diary!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by HungryHealthyHappy, 21 August 2010 Social URL.

1. HungryHealthyHappy

HungryHealthyHappy Banned

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(38.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Have been using these forums for a while now, moving between low carb, weight watchers and calorie counting and have realised that CC is the easiest for me and still allows me to eat what I want, but in moderation.
    I am right in the middle of the healthy BMI range and healthy weight, but I would feel a LOT happier about a stone lighter.
    I am a size 10, and whilst I am fine with that at the moment, I am not fine with my measurements. My stomach is huge (according to the NHS website, my waist measurement is too high and puts me at risk of cardiovascular disease) and therefore I am hoping that if I lose some more weight, my waist measurement will go down. I really don't understand though, as through the last 2.5 stone I have lost, my waist measurement has not changed one inch. If anyone has any advice for me in regards to that, I would REALLY appreciate it!
    So, I shall post here each day what I am eating and how much I am exercising. Maybe I will see where I am going wrong.
    I am going on holiday on September 2nd and would like my waist measurement to have changed...even just a tiny bit. I am aiming to eat around 1000 calories a day and swim for 30 minutes everyday and do some yoga whenever I can!
    So...
    Start Weight: 10st 3lbs
    Start Waist: 38 inch :cry:

Last edited: 21 August 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HungryHealthyHappy

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(38.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    So far today I have had...
    B: Porridge (made with half skimmed milk and half water) topped with Agave syrup and half a banana = 365
    L: Prawn Salad = 200
    D: Quorn chicken and veggie tikka curry = 410

975 so far. But I still want something to eat :( Might haave some fruit and a WW yogurt. That will make it about 1050.
    Swam for 30 mins today.

4. HungryHealthyHappy

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(38.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I don't get how 1000 calories adds up so quickly. I don't feel like I am getting enough for 1000 :(
    B: Shredded Wheat bitesize with skimmed milk and an apple = 260
    L: Veggie stir fry with Quorn pepper steak and brown rice and some pineapple = 420
    D: Salmon and Avocado salad = 320
    Total = 1000 exactly.
    I still need/want something sweet though. It's going to have to be yogurt and fruit again. I might just try and stick to 1200 a day, rather than getting angry with just 1000. Does anyone else try and stick to 1000? How do you do it?

Also done 30 minutes swimming and 20 minutes walking.

5. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    I could never eat just 1000 everyday. Maybe once a week I have a low day (900ish) because I'm not that hungry, but I also usually have a high day too (1900ish). My average is usually around 1300.

6. HungryHealthyHappy

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(38.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    With my weight now...eating much more than 1000-1200 doesn't shift anything. I was on 1500 for ages and lost nothing, so thought I would bring it down a bit hoping something would change!

7. HungryHealthyHappy

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(38.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Yesterday was...
    B: Mushroom Omelette
    L: Quorn pepper steak, sprouts and stir fry
    D: Salmon, carrots and spinach stuffed mushrooms
    S: Fruit and yogurt and sugar free jelly.
    Came to about 1100 in total.
    Did 30 mins of swimming and 20 mins walking again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.