daughters wedding

sarahk

I'm in a bit of a quandry, my daughter is getting married in 6 weeks, which will be my 7th week of LL.

What shall i do

1) stick to program
2) Attempt to push food around plate while not eating
3) If must eat then stick to protein not to drop out of ketosis
4) Totally Blow it for the day

I personally wouldn't want to draw attention to myself at such an important occasion so I would go for option 2 or 3 preferrably option 2. You may be so nervous or busy that you're not so bothered about the food much anyway. Whatever you decide its one day only so if you fall off the horse get straight back on the next. Hope the next few weeks are hassle free and that you, your daughter and family have a fabulous time.

Only you can decide that one! I'd go for option 1 on practical leve - why pay for a meal you wont eat but then I can TOTALLY understand why you would want to eat. Not sure how far into the diet you are? Just be warned that it can be hard to stop eating once you've started! Is it al planned &ready such as dress etc? Very exciting for you!

bless ya.If it was me i would eat and enjoy you dont want to worry about this.You need to concentrate on the day and enjoy.If you spend time worrying FOOD will win again as it does all our lives.xx

Hi I have a similar problem the weddings in 4 weeks time and I will be in week 11 I haven't made up my mind yet as to what I'm going to do about the sit down meal:sigh:

Back