Davina!

glammam

Well after my manic depressive, sulky week 4, I have finished my TOTM (think god!) and I have experienced a huge energy surge. I now have the desire to get really fit! Dont know where it has all come from. I have been to curves a few times since I started the diet and have had no energy at all. I made myself go last night and loved it again! Today I dug out my old Davina power of 3 DVD and had a really good work out with weights and everything! I am going to try and do something everyday now as I really want to tone up. Just hope that this doesn't slow down my weight loss.

Oh good for you - you go girl! x

it should help you lose more weight shouldnt it cos you would burn calories training im hopeing so any way cos ive bin goin the gym lol

mint im glad 2 heer it

It could slow down your losses a bit depending on the type of stuff you're doing but may well be worth it for the health benefits nevertherless. I think it's great you're all getting the energy surges - I'm a teensy bit jealous though coz I'm still waiting for mine & I'm in my 9th week! x

Back