DaVinchi Syrup..... SYN FREE

lawlaw

I have just found the most amazing thing..... To me anyway lol
Its a syrup that has no calories, no fat, no carbs and no protein. It is out of this world. I have currently got bannana and cherry flavour. I have it with milk (from allowance) as a milkshake or mix with natural yogurt. Had to share as such an amazing find!!! Lau x

I've seen them on line and would probably love most of the flavours - especially amaretto, coconut & cherry.
Did you get it on line or locally?

I got mine of the internet a site called low carb megastore. They have chocolate sauce for 1syn for 30g. Its amazing :)

Minimunchkins said:
I've seen them on line and would probably love most of the flavours - especially amaretto, coconut & cherry.
Did you get it on line or locally?

I got mine off the net with Hersheys chocolate sauce... Out of this world :drool:

Doh - I've just read the page again and there's only 3 that are sugar free - Caramel, Vanilla & Hazelnut. The ones highlighted in blue :cry:

Minimunchkins said:
Doh - I've just read the page again and there's only 3 that are sugar free - Caramel, Vanilla & Hazelnut. The ones highlighted in blue :cry:

No hun on the website the low carb megastore all of them are sugar free. So no need to cry :woop:

Yes hun.... My sister has epilepsy and is on a low carb diet so my mum gets these for her. Ive had mine witg fat free yogurt and put the chocolate syrup in it :drool:
Also made baileys cheesecake with it and used the irish cream flavour instead of baileys to keep syns down again lush :D

Mmmmmm! I'm diabetic and always feel miffed when all the lovely flavoured Xmas coffees are in at starbucks lol! May have to try these :0

Thanks for the link am experimenting with low syn cookies at the mo using pumkin this is just the flavouring I can try to cut out the sugar

:cross:

Ive just done a big order of it today.... Very very excited to get my White Chocolate syrup :drool: having bannana ice cream made with fat free yogurt and the bannana syrup. Topped with hersheys sugar free choc sauce... Oh the exciting life i lead lol

Back