Dawn French

MaryMZ

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. Anyway has anybody seen the latest pictures of Dawn French. She looks terrific and has lots loads of weight. It said 4 stone but it looks like a lot more than that. It didn't say what diet she had been on. It's given me a bit of another inspiration to keep going.

She does look amazing, and it's been gradual, so unlikely to be a vlcd / gastric band. Well done her.

article-2058243-0EACCD0D00000578-443_306x789.jpg

Now, will somebody stop the woman wearing black tents, please.

Wow! She is gorgeous!

She looks so pretty! Fair play to her, I see she sill has the enormoboobs too! Good work dawn french :)

She looks freakin amazing!!
That is a good old amount of weight to lose, she doesn't even look too wrinkly from it... x

the mirror says 4 and a half.

another disbeliever in the 4 stones, I'VE lost nearly 4 stones, and i started smaller than her and i'm not as small as she is now.

maybe she lost a few stone in one go, paused for a bit and then lost 4 stone after that?
fairly recent photos of her at her biggest show her as absolutely massive, she had proper gone from big to i'm gonna kill myself if i don't diet.

ah - that's more like it. something like 20 stone to 13.

Seven stones is certainly a lot closer to how much weight she looks as if she's lost. And she looks so young and attractive and positively glowing with health. Some of the pictures of Pauline Quirke weren't good and her face looks very thin in some but don't know if that's just the press being horrible. Nothing new in that.:(

even the promo photos on the LL website aren't everso flattering, but she's a less classically pretty woman to start with, and things like her haircut are less forgiving.

pauline-quirke-2.jpg

Back