DAY 1... 17/8/07

Hi Judy,

Hope you don't mind me butting in on your thread. I'm not generally a 'poster', more a 'lurker', but I too started CD again on 17th August, so thought I'd drop you a line to add my support! I have done LL (lost 4 stone), put some back, tried CD, fallen off, put more back on, tried CD, fallen off, etc, etc, etc! Now I've put 2 stone back on, much to my disgust and horror (how does it happen so quickly?!) - so this is also my New Start.

Please don't worry about your little slip up, you are human, and this diet is very, very hard - especially second, third, fourth time around, as I'm finding out! So don't give yourself a hard time. Put it behind you and try to crack on regardless - you haven't spoiled anything. Think positive - we can do this!

Good luck x

thanx daisy i really appreciate your message to know im not the only one finding it so hard.
I have started the dreaded DAY1 yet again so here goes!!

Had my 1st shake of choc mint my fave, havnt had much water yet so need to start glugging that to keep me full, im not to bad in the day its bloody night time i hate!
goodluck daisy we will do this as hard as it is!

Morning guys

Don't be too hard on yourselves, this diet is tough! You have the right attitude Judy, fall off and get right back on again, I am confident you can do this. Evenings are the worst time for me too, I tend to hang around Minimins as good distraction, do my nails, have ANOTHER bath etc etc anything to keep me occupied.

Good luck
Georgie
x

hi thanx for the support it really helps!
The kids are eating their tea now and the smell is all over the house again, the hunger pangs are eating away but im staying strong its not gonna beat me again! I have felt like crap all day with feeling so let down by myself so i dont wanna go there again anytime soon!
gonna open all the windows in a min to let the smell out who cares if we freeze lmao

Well done for getting back on Judy! I've lost count of the number of times I've fallen off and then just given up completely... I'm proud of you!

This is Day 3 for me, I'm quite amazed I'm sticking with it, but for some reason Day 4 is always worst for me, so I'm dreading tomorrow. Got no energy and starting to feel really cold at the moment, but determined to get this difficult first bit over - trying to remember what it feels like to be properly in ketosis and not hungry anymore, but its been sooo long!

Anyway, keep going and keep posting, we'll get there! x

DAY 2!!

WELL DONE DAISY KEEP IT UP!! WE WILL BE SKINNY WE WILL BE SKINNY!!:D

DAY 2 again and raring to go!! i dont wanna feel the way i did the other night when i cheated again! i felt so ashamed of myself for givng in so easily.
So a new day and a new me, my bro was the one who gave me a wake up call to loose this weight and i havnt seen him in months but hes coming home in 2 weeks so i wanna show him i can do this! I wanna get off another 7llb by then if i can :rolleyes:
off to make my breakfast shake will have a choc i think..oohh i think i might have it hot for a change, then off for a shower.
back later.....

ALL GEARED UP!!

I'm all excited and geared up for this now!;)
after seeing the thread for the christmas challenge which will really help me, and also i just watched the slide show of all the b4 and after pics. Me and my daughter was like wow every 2 mins lol :clap
They are great and a real inspiration!:clap

Me and kaz are going guns blazing for the 3 stone by christmas, she worked it out if we lost 3llb a week thats 3st 7llbs which is fantastic i would love to loose that 4 crimbo! Then we are gonna meet up:D

THE CAMBRIDGE SISTERS

IV had a really good laugh today which has made today a lot easier thanx kaz lol

The kids have been fed and it was the easiest t-time ever!

Was txting kaz (kazbro) u all know her, we keep each other going on this diet, she was telling me she had her ipod on and the kids were laughing at her singing lol :rolleyes:
So thought i would get my mp3 player as only used it once :eek:
so singing away myself then started to cook tea for the kids and it didnt bother me at all i never wanted to pick once! thats a first for me:eek:
I was txting kaz saying i hope the neighbours couldn't hear me lol the shame.
She said we could be on xfactor lol i said yes the cambridge sisters so she was rolling laughin lol
You have to find ways on this diet to keep u going and i can reccomend an mp3 walkman ipod whatever to anyone!! your in ur own little world and it takes away the craving! well it did me anyway, god help the neighbours from now on though :party0038:

Hi Judy, glad you have found your motivation again. 3.5st off for xmas is a good incentive and totally doable. :)

DAY 3 WOOHOOO IM ON A ROLL

Cant believe im on day 3 again im so chuffed it would have been day 5 if i hadnt have had the blip saturday but never mind im going strong again!:D

Just had my choc mint shake on of my faves, havnt had any water yet so will have to start glugging. Think i better start with the movicol b4 other problems start i hate that stuff it makes me gag!! and the dulcolax just give me really bad cramps so thats a no go. anyone got any other advice??:eek:

Its weigh in day on thursday and it cant come quick enough to know im loosing again and on my way to a thinner crimbo! and im gonna promise myself i make an effort this year i will post a pic to prove it!! omg what have i just said :eek:

I would love to get fit once i loose this weight, i have never been one for exercise and the gym would be a no no as i would need a sitter. so its a diy job! I have got a lateral thigh trainer i must get off my backside and start using it!

Anyway off to get my 1st water so goodluck anyone reading with today, and thanx for ur posts xx

another day dusted

DAY 3 nearly done wooohooo :D

Today wasnt too bad i must be gettin near ketosis surely might test 2morrow cant wait until this hunger goes, im starved but dont wanna have my last shake yet as the last 2 nights went to bed hungry.

I did the lotto saturday its rare i do it as i always 4get and i won a tenner yayyy so i treated myself to now thats what i call music 67 cd so i can put it on my mp3. I have some new tunes now for t-time i find it really does help stop the wanting to eat when ur cooking.

Off out 2morrow so the day will go pretty quick mind u daytime doesnt really bother me much its t-time as u all know.

Hope everyone has been doing well only 2 days to weigh in woohooo:D

Cool, well done. Oh and if The Cambridge Sisters ever get on the X Factor give Simon Cowell a punch for me (if he says you're rubbish....heck punch him anyway lol). :D

GREAT DAY!!!!

LMAO @ LYN!! hes such a bd piece of work isnt he lol

DAY 4

Well what a great day i have had talk about a confident boost!

A couple of weeks ago i bought a pair of trousers 2 sizes smaller than my start size, anyway there was quite a bit of a gap between button and hole:eek:, i thought oh well i will get into them soon.
Was lying in bed lastnight wide awake as next door was having a party in the back garden if you pls!! dunno what made me do it i jut thought im gonna try them trousers on again (combats) and wooohoooo they fastened. Not loose enough for what i would like as i dont like wearing tight pants but i would say by next week i will have them on!!:D:party0049:
It felt fantastic! so that put me on a high for today. Then while shopping in asda this really fit bloke was smiling at me :eek: i thought oh hes just being friendly as he was way out of my league lol then turned around as he walked past and he was looking back at me weyheyyyy
Then when at the till turned around and who was behind me?? yes fit bloke!:p:drool::sign0009:

so im on a high today and loving this diet to bits lol bring it on!! :party0038: :party0038:

Back