DAY 1... 17/8/07

DAY 5 !!!! I JUST LOVE DAY 5

DAY 5

The diet is going great thanx hun, hows it goin for you?

Oh how i love day 5 lol i know its only early morn but it feels like im on the track where it becomes easier.:)
I get weighed tonight around 6:30pm i cant wait im so excited:D i have tried to stay off my own scales as they are always diff to hers.:rolleyes::scale:
gonna get some tetra's this week i think just so its easier when out, why do they only 2 two flavours in them? very silly i think, and it must be hard for peeps who can only have tetra's with work etc u would get bored very quickly!!:party0051

Anyway got to go and see if the kids p.e. kits are in the schools yet ready for sept today and do some other jobs, all keeps me busy though so all good :crazy:

back laterz

Good luck for your WI Judy, you sound well and truly in the zone and so positive, fingers crossed for you.

Georgie
x

NEARLY DID IT!

Just shows u how easy u can come close to :party0051:

I was so positive this morning then the kids started playing up big time and i got really stressed out! and i got very close to just eating :eat:
Im a major emotional eater si i reached for my phone and txt kaz, she gave me a kick up the ass and made me laugh at the same time! kaz ur the best mate ever and i mean that i would have fallen off if it wasnt for you thankyou so much!!:D

Anyway im back on track now just shows u how easy it can be though. Everything becomes a temptation on this diet doesnt it? now bread i have never been that crazy on take it or leave it, yes in morrisons b4 i was looking at all the lovely breads they do and they smelt so yum! and toast has been my failure a few times on this!:eek:

anyway im eagerly awaiting my weigh in tonight and that should give me the boost i need so hope its been a good week :scale:

Just had my choc mint shake on of my faves, havnt had any water yet so will have to start glugging. Think i better start with the movicol b4 other problems start i hate that stuff it makes me gag!! and the dulcolax just give me really bad cramps so thats a no go. anyone got any other advice??:eek:

I don't have any problems that way but psyillium husks are recommended - you add it to one of your shakes.

Well done for resisting temptation
smilie_l.gif
angel_t3.gif

Good luck with weigh in this evening.:scale:

hi judy
right fed em all now so if you need another chat just ring away hun
kaz xx

DAY 6

DAY 6

CDC has just been as she couldnt come lastnight and omg what a shocker i got!!:eek:

12llbs!!!! off :D i kept saying to her no it cant be and got back on the scales lol
I'm so glad i came back to cd now, i know its very hard and i had a blip lastnight but im moving on and gonna just put it behind me and carry on. I'm so amazed, i was doing sw before coming back to cd so its not as if i wasnt cuttin down anyway so i just wasnt expecting to loose that much!:p

My son is eating cheese and onion crisps as im typing and can smell them its my fave smell but i have to do this so i cant even go there.:cry:

My daughter is eating healthily too (sw) type of food as she wants to loose her belly, shes done so well bless her, shes lost another 2llbs and 11.5llbs in total she looks so much better for it. I think shes gonna be like me and have to watch her weight all her life.:rolleyes:

just havin my choc mint shake now so back later xxx oh yeah wooohhoooooo

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

well done judy
that is great
you`re doing brilliant

54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

kaz :D

Wow well done Judy, thats absolutely fantastic bet you're so thrilled!!!!

omg 12lb in 6 days how cool is that? Day 4 sounded perfect, your trousers fitted and a hunky bloke checked you out. ;)

Judy, you are brilliant - 12lbs off is soooo amazing, well done! Next to you, my first week loss looks a bit pathetic - 6.75 lbs - but I'm so pleased I actually managed to last a whole week (practically unheard of), that I'm chuffed anyway!

Keep up the good work, I'm rooting for you!

DAY 7

Just a quickie tonight as im just on my way to bed :p
It's been a hard day today and i had another blip!! i know stupid me i have done so well and had a great loss last week loads of compliments!! so why eat?? god knows coz i dont!
anyway need to put it behind me and become stronger coz im not having a gain noway!! iv come this far kaz wheres ur size 3's please? lol
day 8 here i come!!! goodnight all :eek:

DAY 10 TIME TO BE STRONG

DAY 10

Iv'e decided to go back to the day i should be on, when i first came back to cdc i done 2 days had a blip and started back at day 1.:rolleyes: But i have found that makes u worse if u start back at the dreaded day 1. so im just gonna carry on with the next day. So im originally on day 10.
Anyway woke up hungry which i find always happened if u have cheated the night b4.
so im sat here with my 1st shake of the day butterscotch flavour, and im gonna try have a lot of water today to flush all the blips so to speak away lol:eek:
gonna keep busy today i have got a lot to do anyway, then when i get chance im gonna take some up to date pics and compare with my old ones maybe is what i need to give me that kick up the bum!

hope everyone is doing well, back later xx

287467ufae81m8kz.jpg

there ya go judy my size 3`s kicking your ass :giggle:
kick mine while your at it :giggle:

another day so we will be good today and when we get stuck we got each other to yell at

good idea on the pics it will motivate you as there will definetly be a difference

keep up the good work you can do it
kaz:hug99:

Back