Day 1-3rd attempt never made it past Day 1 I don't think!

rainbowdrops22

I'm so nervous I have never made it past day 1 before I'm excited to complete this first day successfully-its only midday but this is already a mini victory for me in the past I have never been able to drink a whole shake.

Just got back from meeting with my CDC-shes known me since I was 17 (1st attempt) I'm 21 now haha. Shes so nice-there is definitely something in me this time that wasn't there before :D

She weighed me and I was an even 25 stone-not surprised by that. I'm so pumped for this now I just want time to pass......

I have worked out that I like the banana tetras (got 14), the choc is OK and then I got two of both the mint choc and the apple porridge. We'll see if I like those.

I'm really excited feels like christmas or something. I don't know why haha.

Last edited:
Yeah had my first banana shake just now for real. I tried a few shakes over the last few days in my normal diet to find ones I liked before I started properly. Doing that really helped as it proved that it was just a mental block before when I couldn't finish the shakes and would just gag-but I was able to drink a few of them with no problem so it was just all in my head. I'm so pumped-roll on next Monday for my weigh in!
Thanks for replying so quickly! I love it when people respond :)

Hi! Well done for taking your first steps. You seem really positive and motivated, which is FAB and will really help you over the first couple of days! Once you are in ketosis, you will be fine and as soon as you see those quick losses it will spur you on even more! Talk to us regularly on here for as much support as you need and let us know how you are getting on. Good luck! xxx

I agree with the others just take one day at a time and before you know it the first week would of flown past! Im starting my 2nd attempt tomorrow and I think some of your positivity has rubbed off, im excited now too!

Good luck with the journey guys, when ou get into the swing of things it flys by,im starting my 8th week and it really has gone by, good luck xx

ello! now were fb friends email me any time you want! were both in swansea so if you ever wanna meet up for a coffee or water lol give me a shout! get through today and youl be flying i found the first day the worst by far! x

Best of luck on your journey hun! xx

well done for giving it another try :) .. if you can do half a day .. you can do a full day , and if you do 1 day .. you can do 2 and 3 .. and 20 ... and so on !!!
The first few days are really tough .. but see each hour as a victory , you can get the same rush out of controlling your cravings , as you get when you give into them .. so take pride in the fact that YOU are in control not the food ... I found it a real buzz to push past each hunger pang in the early days and remember it does get easier and the time flies by and you will be at goal beofre you know it :)
I wish you all the luck in the world :)

Katie

HI good luck for day2 you should be so proud for getting there :) I am doing it but cheated today :( still i dont giv up! I think i just need some more support so if any of u girls add me or confirm as a friend on FB so we could chat sometimes.. if u like..

how you getting on hun? hang on in there! got my 2nd wi tom wooh x

I'm doing OK-had a headache all day so skipped uni and ended up sleeping until 4:30pm. Had two meals will have one more shake before bed. Tried the apple porridge-I'm not its biggest fan :(
Let us know how u did as soon as u get back from weigh in :)
xoxo

good luck!!! hope it goes well for you x x xx

Back