Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Just feel so full vita, does the shakes make u feel
Like this? Ive had 2 today and loads of water, just was expecting to feel hungry as only on day 2 xx

Angel-you're amazing,I fell off the Slim and Save wagon for a few days but you're determination is infectious....I'm back and ready to lose these pounds once and for all. Fantastic job on your 1st week x

The support on here is amazing but the thing to try and remember we can chose to be bigger and not as happy or ditch the weight and smile again from the inside. It's a choice and we are all in the same boat, choosing to take control.
You can do it, you know the results are far better than the effort x x x

Christmas? Oh man, I don't know! I restarted on 3rd October then had to have a family dinner on the 13th - it took me seven hellacious days to get back onto SS and into Ketosis. Count 'em: SEVEN!!! .. And it's not like I went hog wild :(, I had no overt carbs (potatoe/rice etc), just protein and vegetables - I'm really dreading Christmas dinner and all the events. I'll discuss it with my CWPC when I see him on the 4th ... I'm thinking Protein and veg on Christmas Day? But I can't think of any veg that won't kick my butt out of ketosis ... What're your plans? We need to prepare, right? And have strategies in place? As for all the 'Do's I won't be eating or drinking .... I love my friends and colleagues, but I love me more hahaha x

I have 3 trips away in Dec hence not setting my Xmas goal to high.
Implanting already and have printed menus for the restaurants I shall be visiting so I can prepare myself for the best choices 100 % no carb obviously but I will also " eat " as little as possible without getting on people's nerves lol.

I also have my work Xmas " do " and again am preparing myself with how I will cope.
I had lots of weekends away last year and still lost every week so it's all about making the right choices :)
We can do it and still have a loss x x x

The only day i'm going to cheat is Xmas day and it won't be anything too crazy.. A load of veg and some protein.. One day off out of 9 weeks won't be too crazy and I know i'll jump back into it because my holiday will be so soon after.. Have any of you dolls tried a frozen tetra? Does it taste like ice cream? lol..

That's fab :)
I seriously wish I didn't have so many breaks booked but hotels are paid for and ferry etc so no getting out of it for me.
Xmas day I will be super strict as my hubby and kids understand more than my friends plus my goal is for NYE so I will need to be super good after my breaks.

I've not tried the ice cream but I'm lucky that I like all of the products x x x

Yes im led in bed now had a lil headache earlier, going to get kids in bed early and watch tv in bed il make my soup later and drink it as a cuppa soup, lookin forward to tomoro doing this all ova again , how sad am i lol haa x

Just feel so full vita, does the shakes make u feel Like this? Ive had 2 today and loads of water, just was expecting to feel hungry as only on day 2 xx

You may be having enough water to make you feel full or even having to much ? Or too much in one time ? Try to space your water out during the day and have it little but often ?
Hope your ok as it's a great plan for fast results x

Good luck Angel! You can do it!

I reached goal over a year ago. I was 15st 3 in May 2011 and lost a bit and then turned to CD in June 2012. I reached target and have stayed at 9 st 5 ish ever since - so maintenance is possible! I didn't go up the steps but I devised my own way of doing things and stick to that to the day. Happy to divulge what I do if it would give you more ideas for long term maintenance

Im just getting as much water in as i can lol ive only had like 9 glasses or so? Weeing loads though weeing neva felt so good i see it as letting the fat escape so dont hold it in lol, eitha way im thinkin feeling full is a good thing! Lol didnt think id feel this ok i will prob have a rubbish day tomoro and be starvin xx

Good luck Angel! You can do it! I reached goal over a year ago. I was 15st 3 in May 2011 and lost a bit and then turned to CD in June 2012. I reached target and have stayed at 9 st 5 ish ever since - so maintenance is possible! I didn't go up the steps but I devised my own way of doing things and stick to that to the day. Happy to divulge what I do if it would give you more ideas for long term maintenance

Oh my lord helllllllo GetaGrip, so pleased to see another familiar face and extra pleased your doing so well !
You've come at just the right time as someone was asking the other day if anyone ever maintains x x x

Im just getting as much water in as i can lol ive only had like 9 glasses or so? Weeing loads though weeing neva felt so good i see it as letting the fat escape so dont hold it in lol, eitha way im thinkin feeling full is a good thing! Lol didnt think id feel this ok i will prob have a rubbish day tomoro and be starvin xx

How big are your glasses ?
I have between 2 and 3 ltr a day

The more you drink the more you shrink used to be one of my mantras x x x

Oh my lord helllllllo GetaGrip, so pleased to see another familiar face and extra pleased your doing so well ! You've come at just the right time as someone was asking the other day if anyone ever maintains x x x

Angel and Gretagrip-have to say that as a long time stalker it's great to see the no nonsense,straight talkers with experience still coming on here to help those of us who need either a bit of encouragement or a stern talking to -whichever the case may be.!!!

I have watched both your progresses and now looking forward to finally doing this,step by step.I want to be skinny more than I want to be fat-that's the bottom line....

Thanks for sharing your stories.

Angel and Gretagrip-have to say that as a long time stalker it's great to see the no nonsense,straight talkers with experience still coming on here to help those of us who need either a bit of encouragement or a stern talking to -whichever the case may be.!!!

I have watched both your progresses and now looking forward to finally doing this,step by step.I want to be skinny more than I want to be fat-that's the bottom line....

Thanks for sharing your stories.

You've got it girl, it's a choice and now you know which you want there will be no stopping you !

I'm lucky that once in the zone I find it a breeze, the best thing is we don't HAVE to do it but we chose to do it because we know we will be much happier in the long run.
Set up a diary and ramble like me lol it's very therapeutic x x x

That's fab :)
I seriously wish I didn't have so many breaks booked but hotels are paid for and ferry etc so no getting out of it for me.
Xmas day I will be super strict as my hubby and kids understand more than my friends plus my goal is for NYE so I will need to be super good after my breaks.

I've not tried the ice cream but I'm lucky that I like all of the products x x x

Oh of course babe you enjoy them just get back on it and be sensible thats it..
I'm on vacation for 2 weeks mid Jan and I will be enjoying them so thats what i'm working towards..

xoxo

What's your target Lainey? Hello as well : )

I still post from time to time - not too often but where I feel I can give advice ( it's usually ignored because a lot of folk don't like facts , they prefer hair strokes when they've fallen face first into a pile of cakes, heh heh )

You seem determined Angel. I truly believe that losing the weight is the easy bit in comparison to keeping it off. As soon as i accepted that id always have to be vigilant around food and could never return to my old habits it got a little easier. I am super strict during the week and I eat what I fancy on Saturdays. And that's it. Another motivator is clothes. I own an absolutely embarrassing amount of size 8 and 10s and i worked so hard to get there that I can't contemplate not fitting in them! Also as soon as an item of clothing became too big for me I charity shopped it.

Anyway here to follow you all : )

What's your target Lainey? Hello as well : ) I still post from time to time - not too often but where I feel I can give advice ( it's usually ignored because a lot of folk don't like facts , they prefer hair strokes when they've fallen face first into a pile of cakes, heh heh ) You seem determined Angel. I truly believe that losing the weight is the easy bit in comparison to keeping it off. As soon as i accepted that id always have to be vigilant around food and could never return to my old habits it got a little easier. I am super strict during the week and I eat what I fancy on Saturdays. And that's it. Another motivator is clothes. I own an absolutely embarrassing amount of size 8 and 10s and i worked so hard to get there that I can't contemplate not fitting in them! Also as soon as an item of clothing became too big for me I charity shopped it. Anyway here to follow you all : )

Fingers crossed I can crack the maintenance this time :-( you are so right about some people falling face 1st into cake and not wanting the truth and although it frustrates me at times I to have fallen off the wagon on previous attempts so I can relate to how easy it is if your not fully in
" THE ZONE "
Thank god I'm back as strong as I was Feb last year as I know when I'm like this that I can and will do it again, size 12 river island jeans hanging on the back of my bedroom door to keep me going. I can't imagine ever being a 8 to 10 but then again I can't imagine being a 12 even though I know I will be not long after the new year.
Please keep coming by as I will pick your brains later for maintenance.

well done again x x x

I'm doing s&s for the second time and your journey and motivation is so inspiring so I'm subscribing xx

Hi there

Pull up a chair, the more the merrier :)
S&S is pretty similar so we're all in it together.
Have you got a diary set up ?
x x x

Back