Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Lainey - that's easy pips if it's only a couple if stone. I lost exactly that amount in 7 weeks on CD. I went from 12 st 4 to 10 st 4 and then lost another stone calorie counting. If you're sole sourcing you could be there - just - at Christmas. Good thought eh?

Ah yeah I'm often told how much I upset people on here with my advice which amazes me as I actually tone it down : ) I'm actually not how I come across but it never ceases to amaze me how people justify STS and weight gains week in week out. There's no bigger liar than a dieter ( so the saying goes ) and I'm guilty of it myself. I struggled - and still do - with maintenance for months. I suppose I prefer proper advice a opposed to ' hugs hun ' but I've realised that this isn't what a lot of people consider support so I generally just STFU unless I feel like chipping in : )

Another good day today Angel? Sounds like you're motoring now

Thanks Greta, I'll try my damnest to get there...I could use the old excuse that my metabolism is all over the place because I've started and stopped a VLCD a few times but at the end of the day- it's all in my head!! 7 weeks is nothing really ...I'm doing Slim and Save at the moment for two reasons, it's cheaper and also my last Cambridge consultant was a lovely lady, loved a good old chat but not really much about weight loss or the Cambridge Diet. The previous consultant before her scared the weight off me- I was so terrified to face her every week that I didn't cheat once in 11 weeks, not a crumb passed my lips!!! That's what I needed though and it worked.....
P.S. sorry for hijacking your diary Angel

Thanks Greta, I'll try my damnest to get there...I could use the old excuse that my metabolism is all over the place because I've started and stopped a VLCD a few times but at the end of the day- it's all in my head!! 7 weeks is nothing really ...I'm doing Slim and Save at the moment for two reasons, it's cheaper and also my last Cambridge consultant was a lovely lady, loved a good old chat but not really much about weight loss or the Cambridge Diet. The previous consultant before her scared the weight off me- I was so terrified to face her every week that I didn't cheat once in 11 weeks, not a crumb passed my lips!!! That's what I needed though and it worked.....
P.S. sorry for hijacking your diary Angel

I'm doing 6 weeks straight on s&s as well! Last time I did it I lost 20lbs and didn't weigh myself once which really seemed to help. I was so scared that I would put on weight that I didn't cheat. I'm at the same weight I was after I lost that 20lbs, I did end up losing a bit more but then gradually it went back up and plateaued here so this time I want to get ALL the way to goal not just semi way there. We can do it together! Plus my work is starting a diet club on Monday and the one who loses the most will win cash at the end. I fully intend on winning!! Haha xx

Hi MissyAnneMarie,

Yes I read about the diet club in your work-what a brilliant idea!!!

20lbs is fab in 6 weeks-did you do 3 packs plus a meal or 4 packs each day..,or a combination of both?Im dreadful at drinking enough water so that's my goal for the next few days.

I have a night out with the girls on the 16th November at a Tapas bar...I haven't planned what to do yet but I will and I have 2 weeks to think about it and kick start this.The other way to think about it is it's only 1 meal...that's all!

I'm sure you'll win the challenge hands down and the added bonus is you'll be richer and skinnier for it.It's a win win situation if you ask me!!!

Good luck x

Evening all,

DAY 10 Done and still 100% on track, just another 37 days until my " break "
On the plus side my friend who's birthday it is in Dec has pulled out of the Edinburgh trip so it will be just me and the hubby which without a doubt = less pressure to eat. Im going to try and get hubby to agree to a walk up Aurthers seat which is quite a large Hill pretty much in Central Edinburgh, maybe a hour up and a hour down so that would burn some KCAL lol

This gives me 61 days until NYE when I will see the couple as we always go out on NYE afternoon so it will be interseting to see if they notice a difference as ive been all blooming weights this past year lol.
The friend I was shopping with today didnt mention but someone at work said they can see a difference, TBH I think he was being polite as he knows im on the plan.

Next day off is Tue so im busy busy busy, im tryig to be more active at work and walking around the train just to keep moving lol, lots of green tea and water, Best bit of all I'm still 100% in the zone and I know im not going to waiver.

Hope everyone has had a good day x x

So pleased to hear you're doing so well hun!! Cant wait to hear what your loss is on Tuesday! x

Me too, I just wish I could be out walking more but another day at work today and no lift into Town today so I need to get ready earlier. Anything around the 5lb mark on Tue will be GREAT, Just hope I can do it lol.

Today is day 11 and im supping green tea as I type, I can feel the changes if if others dont see them yet. My work jacket is more wearable,I wouldnt wear it a few weeks ago as it was far to snug ( although it would fasten i looked like a squashed sausgae ) My work Skirt is also a lot better than it was and Ive lost my Muffin top whils wearing it :D I'm not off until Tue and I do go through phases where I work lots of overtime but Its fab as b the time I come to wear my " normal " clothes I should see a difference lol.
Such great changes in only 11 days so here's to the next 60 days to NYE.

PLEASE keep the momentum going girls and boys, we all know the results are there IF WE TRULY want them, only we can do this, Nobody can lose weight for us x x x

Day 11 here too and I can't believe how time is flying and how easy i'm finding it!
Glad your still at 100% with me my love. Haven't heard from you for a little while but keep checking in on you.
I've been told by a few people my face is getting slimmer and my clothes and underwear feel and look a lot better on..
Just day dreaming and thinking in 10 more weeks it'll all be worth it!
xoxo

Day 11 here too and I can't believe how time is flying and how easy i'm finding it!
Glad your still at 100% with me my love. Haven't heard from you for a little while but keep checking in on you.
I've been told by a few people my face is getting slimmer and my clothes and underwear feel and look a lot better on..
Just day dreaming and thinking in 10 more weeks it'll all be worth it!
xoxo

it will be so worth it Hunni, it's great to have a buddy on the same stage. I post on my phone or iPad and sometimes miss posts but love to see how well we are all doing. Your so right it's amazing how fast the time goes by.
Cant wait for Tue weigh in x x x

I just find it so fascinating that your body can go from eating everything to nothing and it doesn't bother me lol..

It's amazing the more we don't have food the more we don't want it .
I'm even avoiding the bars as I don't want to chew yet so will stick to my shakes n soups for the moment.

It's strange but blooming good lol x

Just updated MFP and it's predicting I will be 207 lb in 5 weeks, oh my lord that enough time before my 1st break. I will be mega chuffed if that's right :)

What's MFP?

I've just got to chime in on the really not being bothered about food right now - I can get into my size 20 tops now and it's only been 14 days!!!! My big tummy has always been my issue :-( Well this bad boy is on the way out!
You're so right Angel, we can achieve this!

Just to say a big well done ladies on your amazing losses!! Im only day one so its very inspirational to see how great the losses can be if we stick to the plan. Though im not on SS as im doing step 2 as my CDC thought that was best for me, however she did say I would still get great losses so I have every faith in her and the plan and will stick to it with out fail!!! I look forward to seeing your progress :) xx

Great to hear you're still so positive Angel ( and everyone else on here!!!).

Roll on Weigh in day so you can see the rewards for your determination ....I weighed this morning to start the November challenge and I'm 12 stone exactly-I will NEVER see that figure again on a scales..won't weigh again until next Friday.

Keep busy,keep glugging that water :)

What's MFP? I've just got to chime in on the really not being bothered about food right now - I can get into my size 20 tops now and it's only been 14 days!!!! My big tummy has always been my issue :-( Well this bad boy is on the way out! You're so right Angel, we can achieve this!

MFP is my fitness pal, it's a app to track what you eat, any exercise you do and your weight etc, I love it :)

It's a great feeling to be able to get into smaller clothes so well done :)

Mine's saying 12st 9 in 5 weeks.. I think i'll be there a lot sooner then that based on my cheeky scale weigh in the other day lol.. We can DO this!

Ohhhhh Vita a cheeky weigh in is fab :)

I love MFP x

Just to say a big well done ladies on your amazing losses!! Im only day one so its very inspirational to see how great the losses can be if we stick to the plan. Though im not on SS as im doing step 2 as my CDC thought that was best for me, however she did say I would still get great losses so I have every faith in her and the plan and will stick to it with out fail!!! I look forward to seeing your progress :) xx

Hi there and welcome :)
Hope day 1 went ok ? Once the 1st few days are over the time fly's by and the scales will drop quicker than you can ever imagine.

Keep us posted as to how you get on x x x

Great to hear you're still so positive Angel ( and everyone else on here!!!). Roll on Weigh in day so you can see the rewards for your determination ....I weighed this morning to start the November challenge and I'm 12 stone exactly-I will NEVER see that figure again on a scales..won't weigh again until next Friday. Keep busy,keep glugging that water :)

Hi hunni,
I can't flipping wait until I'm 12 st ( I was this time last year ) your doing amazing and will have a fab loss when you weigh in on Friday x x x

Back