day 1 again after nearly 2 weeks offf

tanya12 said:
thank you for all ur kind words i am pleased to day i am on day 7 today so i have stuck to it yayyyy

That's brilliant. Well done tanya12. The first week is definitely the hardest so getting through it is so important but can be so hard. I felt rotten the first week (and 2nd to be honest!). Hoping it wont hit me as bad after my week off...

ShrinkMe84 said:
Restart for me too after a month on and off n a 7lb gain. Was on plan for 12 weeks before things started slipping!! This to is my last restart, I was that great feeling I get around day 12 back... Thats when I get my energy burst n fab feeling :) if anyone wants a buddy im here x goodluck girls x

Ooh am exited about day 12 now maybe I'll get a burst too I definately need it!! Lol

tanya12 said:
hiya i am actually quiet surprised in the whole 2 weeks i had off i only gained 1 lb n even that was off me the following day so i think it was fluid xxx

Yeh I agree that's fab though to say You have had 2 week off x

debbieacton said:
Ooh am exited about day 12 now maybe I'll get a burst too I definately need it!! Lol

Well it's day 12 and all I have is a headache:( maybe I'll be a late starter!!!

Hi all I used to go to a hypnotherapist and one of the things she taught me was fork in the road, very easy really imagine your slim life a year on 5 years on 10 years on and how happy that makes you.....then imagine taking the other fork 1 year on after eating more rubbish, 2 years on more rubbish, 5 years on etc and the mental images of how huge I could see myself were always very disturbing x

Hi all I used to go to a hypnotherapist and one of the things she taught me was fork in the road, very easy really imagine your slim life a year on 5 years on 10 years on and how happy that makes you.....then imagine taking the other fork 1 year on after eating more rubbish, 2 years on more rubbish, 5 years on etc and the mental images of how huge I could see myself were always very disturbing x

Yes I heard something similar on a hypnosis CD years ago. On the one I listened to it said to imagine one week from now then a month from now then 6 months from now then a year then 2 years and do it both with the changed healthy eating habits and the then carrying on how you are. It is definitely disturbing and does give you a kick in the pants.

How you getting on Tanya?

debbieacton said:

Seriously, I felt total rubbish for first 11 days had no energy, woke up day 12 n boom!! Loved it,

ShrinkMe84 said:
Oh no! Everyone is diff, youll get it soon and youll feel fab - promise!
I'm taking a day at a time,with me it's psychological when I start to look thinner I know I'll start Feeling te buzz!

deffo up the water chick if the headaches carry on !!! Honestly iv had this problem and the water really does make all the difference

Hope your feeling better soon x

How you getting on Tanya?
hiya yeah im getting on ok but i sneaked on the scales today n says im up 2 lb but i have no idea y only thing i can think is it wwill be my time the month in 5 days. im still doing gym too which im loving now and go everyday for at least 45 min even after a 12 hour shift lol how things change in life ay lol
anyway so its weigh in day tomoz n im hoping il be down even 1lb il be happy x

It could be the exercise thing chick , glad your ok have you taken measurements ??

I dont but if the scales arnt going down its good to do this keeps an eye on things ...........deffo drink more water if your exercising too

good luck wit weigh in tomorrow

It could be the exercise thing chick , glad your ok have you taken measurements ??

I dont but if the scales arnt going down its good to do this keeps an eye on things ...........deffo drink more water if your exercising too

good luck wit weigh in tomorrow
so was weigh in today n i havnt lost any this week but i havnt gained so it must have been fluid the other day n i havnt the energy to go to the gym today but i have been all week so gonna take it easy today n hit gym hard tomorrow x x x

thanks for all ur support xxxxxx

tanya12 said:
so was weigh in today n i havnt lost any this week but i havnt gained so it must have been fluid the other day n i havnt the energy to go to the gym today but i have been all week so gonna take it easy today n hit gym hard tomorrow x x x

thanks for all ur support xxxxxx

I'd deffo do measurements if the scales arnt going down chick !!

Back