Day 1 again.....

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Well the kids have gone back to school so I get a bit of time to think about me now so....... Here goes. Although I haven't given up over the last few weeks I have had numerous blips and haven't being 100% for ages. Today I am comitting myself to doing WS 100%.
As my scales died I have no idea what I weigh but once my new ones arrive I shall start recording my losses again.

Feeling really positive and looking forward to getting closer to my goal. Bring it on................................

Well, it's 4ish and I'm pleased to report that I have been 100% so far today. Just about to start the kids tea, shepherd's pie. Nothing worth picking at there so I should be safe. Will report back before I go to bed.

Good on you for getting back on track! You've done really well, and I'm sure the new scales will bring you luck :)

Good Luck Gina, have been on a work course today so buffet style lunch, had some but did not go overboard. Back to 100% for me tomorrow.
Bren xx

Once you get back into the zone I am sure you will be fine Gina.

Love Myr xxx

Glad to say I managed 100% yesterday and so far today. I'm still feeling very positive and look forward to receiving my new scales.(off to check when to expect them). Come on Quak, we need to get this last bit off. I might even post a pic when i get there.

Done my bit with 3lbs off this week, only 1 in reality after the gain last week but ok by me. Glad you are back in the zone!
Bren xx

I think both of you are an inspiration Quak and Gina! You've both come so far, and it has been fascinating reading about your ups and downs with the final little "bit".

It seems to be so hard to just get over those last few hurdles, but seeing the two of you tackle it with such cheerfulness & honesty is fantastic.

I'm sure your comments and insights will be a great help to me (and others) when I get down to that final stage. :)

Done my bit with 3lbs off this week, only 1 in reality after the gain last week but ok by me. Glad you are back in the zone!
Bren xx

Well done quak, I missed that somehow.

Aw, thanks Yam. I'm sure it would be easy to be happy just being in the 9s after being in the 13s but I'm not going to give up within sight of the finishing line. I'm sure my kids hate me going on at them to finish things so I daren't be a hypocrite.

Expect to see less of me next week (Although how much, I won't know if those damned scales don't turn up. I know I only ordered them on Friday but I still want them here NOW!!!! lol)

well done!! hopefully i'll be able to stick to 100% as of tomorro cos wifey is starting tomorro too so should get a lot easier!(she brought cheesecake home yesterday and chocolate today...shes feeding herself up so she'll have a better loss...meh b&tch!)

Thanks Yam, not been too bad today, had my 3 packs plus a pear, 0% greek yog and a dozen or so grapes so although not 100% am happy with my day considering I feel absolutely grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for some reason.

Cheers Gina, 3 lb not bad given I ate for 4 days out of 7. But sensibly, unlike the previous weekend. It is all trial and error at this stage of the losing. Glad you are doing well again.

Bren xx

Had another 100% day yesterday, hurray. Think my head's in the right place again, thank goodness.
My scales are due to be delivered tomorrow so I should be able to get a new 'start' weight on Friday.

Well done Gina! Sounds like you're back in the zone. Stay positive! x

Back