day 1....again

stephie77

Silver Member
OK, im back and im ready!!!:wave_cry:

I have a whole new motivation and Im not going to be waivered this time i HAVE to lose at least 2 stone....

I am going to bore you with my story as i need to tell people!!!! :D

My main motivation is that i have been told that me and hubby may eventually need to go for IVF as we have been trying for a baby for over 2 years.....anyhow, in order to qualify on NHS i need to lose at least 2 stone!:sigh:

Also, from April i am going to be back in the world of the unemployed as im being made redundant so i will be going for interviews again ad i want to feel confident in how i look.

I was going to go back to WW as i lost 4 stone in the past, hwever i think because i know the plan so well i cheat, and i overeat..i need something with a bit more structure and more strict, especially as i am at home all day on my own and thats when i pick.

If this is not enough motivation for me then i deserve to be a fat lump forever!! HAHA!

Official WI will be wednesdays, but i started a few days early after the new years excesses!!!!!

Thanks for reading my very boring story!!
xx

Hi Stephie,

With the goals you have in mind im sure you will do really well, and what could be better than a baby!

My goal is 1 dress size for April as im getting married.

Hopefully we will both reach it!

good luck
Lisa

Hi Lisa

Thanks for that, same for you - my motivation for losing my original 4 stone was my wedding day and it works!!!! maybe i should get married again...........lol!!

xx

If u can do it once you can do it again!

you can do it you have lots of reasons to aim for the weightloss good luck

Hi Lisa

Thanks for that, same for you - my motivation for losing my original 4 stone was my wedding day and it works!!!! maybe i should get married again...........lol!!

xx

PMSL!

you could always re new your vows!

Lisa x

Haha this is exactly the reason I wanted to renew my vows this summer :0) been married just over a year he he x

Haha this is exactly the reason I wanted to renew my vows this summer :0) been married just over a year he he x

wouldnt it be great if we could get married every year!

JOKE

Lisa xx:D

Would be ideal hehe x

i could get married every year but as i had a tiny wedding i never lost weight for it as i booked the wedding a fornite before i got married lol

Good luck everyone! Back at work now, can be tough because I work from home (and the fridge is right behind me, eek!!!) but as long as it isn't full of crap it won't be so bad. The cupboards still contain chocolate yumminess though, despite my best efforts to trough it all down over Christmas... The kids can go at that though, lucky them! :D

And I'm back off the booze again. Hadn't had a drink for over three years but decided to have several beers and wine this December. Not drinking again should help ;)

OMG Jim your pics are AMAZING!!! well done!!! Did you lose all your weight on Slimfast ??
x

Thanks Stephie! I lost most of the weight doing CD 1000 calories (Step 3a?). I managed to maintain(ish) for 9 months but drifted back to lardiness over the last three months. 17lbs at Christmas??? jeez

wow jim thats some difference well done,,,,,good luck on the slimfast tho and nice to see you here

oh my god! look at how well you did!

you will be able to do it again x

Lisax

im similar lose alot with SW but know how to cheat and was looknig for something can stick to easier.

also ttc for 2 years now hoping losing weight will help us along x good luck

Gemma, i too have tried SW and again just ate and ate and ate!!!
We will do it this time!!!
x

Back