Day 1, again :(

nicnocks

Well i joined ww online a couple of weeks ago but had a few problems and couldn't get into it properly so today is my day one, im going to try stick to it 100%. This time round i am cutting out alcohol so hopefully that will help me stay on the straight and narrow. Im also a mature student with 2 kids so things tend to get quite stressfull with uni and homelife, just hope i can stick this out no matter what life throws at me. I want to have lost a good couple of stone by summer. I have 9 to lose :(. i just can't bare going through summer all hot and sweaty and uncomfortable in the heat (that is if we get any lol). I also just ordered a lovely new jacket from next in a 20, which is my size, however it is a little tight, so im determined over the next few weeks im going to fit into it as i love it and don't want to send it back for a 22.

I used to be on sw so used to post quite regularly over on that forum, but hoping to get to know you all over here, i just find that ww is more flexible and suits my life better, lol i am not organsed enough to stick to sw day to day at the moment. xx

Good luck - Im the same position as you with the same amount to loose.

Being an emotional eater and deadlines/screaming kids is not a good mix!

We can do it!

aww thanks huni, its goo to find someone in a similar situation, maybe we can help each other along. I think you have done amazing lising 21.5lbs since jan x

Hi :) I moved over from sw aswell last week(there seem to be quite a few of us lately) and am really enjoying it. I lost 3lbs on my first week which I'm really pleased with, and am finding it alot easier to fit into life. I'm also going to be a mature(ish) student from september so reckon it'll be better :) I too have got 8/9 stone to lose x Jo x

aww thanks huni, its goo to find someone in a similar situation, maybe we can help each other along. I think you have done amazing lising 21.5lbs since jan x

Defo! Do you have a diary on here?

Thank you though most of that was from Jan, and the first week of Feb. Kinda lost my way for a bit but been back on it for a few days now x

Hey I am in the same position as you as well.... I have been following SW but dropped off the wagon about 4 weeks ago with a huge bump just as we moved house.... :s so am now in worse state than I was before... I have a similar amount of weight to lose as well and for the same reasons... I am glad I saw your post on here as its always nice to know your not alone on D-Day... Hope all goes well for you Kate xx

Good luck Nicnoks....I've just defected over from SW as well was fed up of not being able to have a sandwich at lunch time most days as would use my a and b up on cereal n milk, thinking ww might suit me better, day one for me today n all so fingers crossed for a good loss I have about 4 stone to lose x

Defo! Do you have a diary on here?

Thank you though most of that was from Jan, and the first week of Feb. Kinda lost my way for a bit but been back on it for a few days now x

Hey not got a diary on here yet but will start one soon.

Thanks, it is good to know that there is a few of us in the same situation, we need to spur each other along! xx

Back