Day 1 (again)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 13 April 2009 Social URL.

1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone
    I have decided to give the diet one last try as i have tried to do calorie counting for the last 2 weeks and that has not worked:sigh::sigh: I really need to do the diet as this weight is ruining my life. I am only 27 but my life is so dull i really cant take anymore. I know when i lose the weight i will gain my confidence back and get out there and start living instead of just being alive:cry::cry::cry: My 3 kids are suffering also because i dont want to go outside:cry: I havent been out for a week, my son missed 2 days of school because of how crap i felt and that is not good. So i am on here to try and help those dreaded first few days go pass as quick as possible and get the fab support that i always get from you guys :D:D:D Sorry if im going on but i feel so fedup at the moment:sigh::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

oh honey. welcome and good luck :) you will do it. no problems.

you look stunning!!

abz xx

4. IndigoMondays

IndigoMondays Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.13%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and exercise
    Hey! I reckon you've come to the right place to find support! :) It sounds like your heads in the right place to be successful this time around! Good luck and dont lose faith! x

5. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Oh hun. :hug99:

Been there, tried the calorie counting, came back here to CD. And I'm so glad I have. The fabulous thing about CD is that it gives you great results - fast. That sounds like it's something you need to see.

Take it one day at a time, try not to think ahead too much - just aim to get through today, then tomorrow, etc. If you trip up on the way, just dust yourself down, learn from the experience, and climb straight back on the wagon.

You can do this. Really, you can.

Rooting for ya.

6. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi guys
    Thanks for your words of encouragement, i still havent done 1 day yet:cry::cry: But i am not going to give up today is a new day and i am going to try again because i know i can do this.

7. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Naomi...
    Just wanted to say .. your definatley in the right place. We are all in in together and here to support each other and get through those hard days but also so happy when we have good days!!!
    You can do it hon, just hang in there and check in here especially the hour by hour post and you will be well on the way to being SLIM!!!
    Good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.