Total Solution Day 1 almost over

Predator

Silver Member
Hello! So I've almost got to the end of day 1, it has gone well, said no to scones and a Nandos date so its been quite positive really!

I am really quite uncomfortable and feel very tired though haha so I think this will be a short one but just pleased about taking the plunge and just going for it. Really hoping to finally be able to go the distance this time around. Good luck to us all! x

Good luck hun and well done for getting through day one!

Thank you, 17 weeks on here is fantastic congratulations!!!

Thanks hun, it is getting harder and harder as the boredom has well and truly set in - thinking about going on ws soon ;)

Well you have done great, I am sure you can lose the rest on WS - I wonder how it must feel to be almost 25 on the BMI scale haha I don't think I have ever been 25 in my life. Except maybe when I was about 4 years old lol.

LOL I don't even think I was born with a 'normal' BMI :p

Well done for getting through your first day. Starting out on these diets and finding that right mindframe really is half the battle. You've done the hardest part, now you've just got to keep on going :)
Looking forward to getting to know you as we plod on through December - not many of us on the boards at this time of year, but keep in touch xx

Thank you :)) yes I agree its a difficult time of year to start a diet like this but I really felt 'right' about it, so I just did it, I know I made the right choice even if it does mean I'll miss out on a lot of grub in a few weeks but bah in a few months I'll be glad of it :)

Day 4 tomorrow :)

Back