Day 1 and counting!

Hiya Saml, I got the flapjacks today. I am on day 6 so got my 'food' for the next week and asked them for the flapjacks to give them a go as could not stand the shakes as a mousse or coffee or shake, I liked the peanut one alot but the coconut had a horrible after taste so dont reckomend that one but it might be worth giving it a try as everyone has different tastes, I was given mine as samples so didnt cost me anything and had 1/2 of each to try them.
See if you can get a sample and give it a try.
Good luck hunni.
x

Hi Everyone!

End of week 2 and lost another 5lbs! Very happy with that! I've kind of got to the point where I look forward to a new week as its such anticipation to find out how much I've lost....when you know you've stuck to the plan rigidly, unlike other diets before this, you kinda KNOW you've lost weight...!!!! I find that very motivational!

OK, week 3 stretching out ahead of me. Here goes.......!!!!!

Thanks for words of support everyone... post how you are all doing, it helps me to see that everyone else is losing weight too!!!

Well done Sam. You're right about the anticipation being a spur to get through the next week. I find the thought of what might be is good motivation when thinks are tough!

Keep it up.

Jane

hi! i have got weigh in this morning! gulp! i am going to ask for the flapjacks today too! lets hope i like them ! i will let you know lol!

Good luck emmiclaire with your weigh in!!

Hi Sam welcome xx and congrats on your first week weigh in soon it will be 2nd week lol x

hiya! 9lbs off today!!! and flapjacks ok! it just nice having something to chew! lol!

Well done on your weight loss Emmiclaire. You go girl :)

Emmiclaire, well done!!!! 9lbs is an awesome start!!!

Sam, eating three slices of turkey I'm sure will not make you put on 3lbs! You'll be fine at next weigh in!

Welcome Elaine, this forum really helps me too... its a tough diet to follow, but I love the results, and all the ladies on here will agree it keeps them going! Its great support! Good luck this week and let us know how you get on!!!

Hope everyone is doing well this week! I've had a pretty good one, weigh in day tomorrow so will let everyone know how it goes! I'm so loving seeing the results each week!!!

Wow! End of week 3 and I lost another 5lbs... and its the week of the curse too... its absolutely unheard of for me to lose weight during a period, so I'm very, very happy with that!! I so love this diet!!!

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 2 - 5lbs
Week 3 - 5lbs
Week 4 - ????

well done! i have my weigh in tomorrow! gulp! keep up the good work x

Week 4 was kind of a disaster...I had to go visit friends for a four days and it became almost impossible not to eat.. felt terrible trying to refuse what they were offering.. in the end succumbed completely!!! BUT, I guess my body is used to the Lipotrim cos each time I ate, it made me really sick! Ugh, I hate being sick at the best of times, but this was awful!! So lesson learnt there... ironically as well, I didn't put on any weight... I stayed exactly the same... bloody lucky I think...

So... week 5 is strict, strict, strict!!! And is hopefully a real marker for me as I'm hoping to get below the 100kg mark....I haven't been at this weight now for many years so to get to that point will really boost me!

Watch this space....Monday weigh-in!

Week 1 - 11lbs
Week 2 - 5lbs
Week 3 - 5lbs
Week 4 - 0lbs
Week 5 - ????

Hi Everyone.... well its been a little while since I updated on here... but I'm still plugging on with the diet and have now lost 53lbs. I feel so much better overall... and I can really see the difference...the great thing is that it just makes me want to keep going, despite how difficult it is at times....I've still got quite a way to go and will stop the LT when I'm about 10kg off my target...then it will be onto Slimming World to prepare for the food plan which I will stick to you for .... well ever really!!!

I hope everybody is doing well on LT. Good luck!

Back