Day 1 and here for the long haul. . . . . . . . . .

Aye , where are you angel ?:)

Morning all

D day this morning and the scales settled at 15.4

No messing this week. I WILL be in the 14's at the weekend :)

Not going to say what I had but I had everything I fancied so am more than happy to get back on track.

Will catch up ASAP, off to grab some water :)

Morning all, after a full 9 days off plan :-( the scales are now on 15.7 !

I'm not gutted or too disappointed as I know I can shift the lb's and shift them fast.

So today is day 1 AGAIN x x x

Glad to have you back hon, good luck for the restart.

Thanks, I just couldn't get back into it after the weekend but have woke up this morning feeling the time is right again x

Right frame of mind for any diet/food plan is crucial as we all know! Sometimes that break and not thinking about being on a diet actually helps getting the right frame of mind - if that makes sense?!

Youve got plenty of time to lose it for your birthday and you will! X

Good luck Angel...how has today gone?

How have you been today angel ?:)

Been awfully bad :-(

Fell off the wagon AGAIN so here I am back to day 1 and weighing in at a whopping 15.11 Sunday 19 May ! ! !
I'm getting so cheesed off as this time last year nothing would have pushed me off the wagon.
I'm going to try one last time as I have about 3 months supply so am just wasting money :-(

Not going to linger here at the moment as I'm not in the right frame of mind but hope your all doing ok and I hope to be back to my happy positive self soon for a good catch up x x x

Glad you're back with us. I was wondering how you were doing as you've not posted in ages and I haven't seen you online elsewhere either. You can do this, you need to put what's done behind you and start afresh. You know you can do this, come on girl!

Hi Angel. Have just read through your diary. Good luck with your new start. You've done it befor so you know you can do it again. I find that reading through the diaries gives me inspiration and helps me stick at it althoug I don't believe anyone can do it without some blips.
Whereabouts in the North East do you live. I was brought up in Morpeth, and my mum still lives there, but now live between Chesterfield and Dronfield.

Back