Day 1 and here for the long haul. . . . . . . . . .

Carrie I would love to lose my addiction to the scales! Especially the daily weighing! I seem to have replaced my food addiction with a weighing addiction! Alas it's seems the only way right now I can keep my weight in check:(

I never ever want to have to do a vlcd again. Spent too many years loing gaining and losing on them! But I agree one must feel free when ditching the scales! I'll keep trying though!

Gutted I slipped up big style last night and I'm away from later today until Sunday late evening so will get back on it on Sunday.

My plan is to weigh mon morning then give hubby the batteries out of the scales so I can't go on again until next Sunday as the STS has put me off all week.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend :) x x x x

A had wine and 9 Doritos. I'm not beating myself up. We're human after all, have a lovely weekend xxx

A had wine and 9 Doritos. I'm not beating myself up. We're human after all, have a lovely weekend xxx

I'm so pleased were all in the same boat :)

9 doritos......
if i was to start on doritos id not be counting :)
and i dont even like them....
if i was to slip up it would be a magical haze of vodka and maltesers... :drunk:

i have to keep away from the sweetie isle....
its seriously dangerous..

and im taking the kids to the cinema on sunday.. its gonna take all my strength to sit there with my coke zero and not munch sweeties.

Nik

xx

Enjoy that there London Angel.....

worry about the weigh in on Monday :)

Nik

Thanks everyone,

We've had a bit good news confirmed today about our house valuation, I've not told hubby yet as he's at work but I've got a bottle of Moët in my bag for on the train so I suspect its going to be a slippery slope :)

My lifestyle has always been my biggest problem but its only a few days then a full month before my next weekend away so I shall be back on the wagon until then x x x

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I am about to embark on the Exante diet. I am starting Monday! I'm nervous but desperate to loose weight. My self confidence and energy are buried under about 2 stone.... Fingers crossed!!!

Great news, celebrations def in order and to be enjoyed. As you've said a few days then a full month on wont do too much damage, enjoy yourself! Xx

Evening all :)

Back from a flipping fab weekend. Certainly over indulged but back on track 1st thing tomorrow.

I will weight and record weight ( dreading it ) I will then not weigh again until sunday :)

Hope your all ok and have had a good weekend x x x

Glad you had a fab time :D

Morning all

D day this morning and the scales settled at 15.4

No messing this week. I WILL be in the 14's at the weekend :)

Not going to say what I had but I had everything I fancied so am more than happy to get back on track.

Will catch up ASAP, off to grab some water :)

You've got your game face on now chick, I'm with you there as the weekend has been a lot of what I fancied, oops!

You WILL be in those 14s very soon! Xx

You've got your game face on now chick, I'm with you there as the weekend has been a lot of what I fancied, oops!

You WILL be in those 14s very soon! Xx

Thanks chick,
Sounds like we both had a good weekend.

Just off to work so no rest for the wicked. Next day off is a week tomorrow, lots of overtime and miles of walking whilst at work :)

The scales are away and they will not see the light of day until Sunday :)
Fingers crossed for a good week for both of us !

Well done!

Glad you had a great time and that you had what you wanted but have the willpower to get back on it today.

You will be in the 14's before you know it x

Ohhhhh :D
We are both around the corner of the 14's :D
A double celebration soon :D

Back