Day 1 and hopefully a very long and succesful diary!!

becci1983

Hi all! I am becci, i have been reading all the threads for the last few days and hope this site will help me through the hard days as you all seem so supportive!

So i have done cambridge before, almost 2 years ago. I only lasted 3 weeks but lost 18lb in that time. I did ss and just couldnt do it anymore!
So i have started today on ss plus. So far so good, 2 shakes down and lots of water in and looking foward to some cottage cheese and a bit of spinach for tea tonight then my last shake for pudding!

My new cambridge lady seems lovely so im hoping fingers crossed that i will make it this time!

I have lost 5 stone over the last year through pretty much every diet you can think of!
You name it and i have tried it!!
I was 22st 12lb when i started and i was 19st 10lb by the time i came off cambridge last time so im starting again a few stone less than that which is a bonus!

My first target is my 29th birthday in 5 weeks today and i am not even thining beyond that point yet as small targets keep me determind!! so i am hoping to just be in the 15s by my birthday, i know thats a big ask but if you set your sights high your more likey to succeed!

So if any one else is starting today and wnt to buddy up that would be great!

Hope your all doing fabulusly too!xxxxxx

Hi becci :) its my first day today too! How are you finding it? Im in SS and it's my first time doing Cambridge diet. I'm feeling a bit dizzy but I just keep drinking loads and loads of water! I haven't stopped going the loo today! Haha

I'm going on holiday in 5 weeks too so it would b nice to lose weight before that!

Would be nice to keep each other motivated :D

Xxxx

Hi Becci Im starting 810 today and so far so good , Would love to chat with others just starting out and helping each other through the first few wks.

I havent stopped drinking water today which is alien to me , I never drink anything but Tea with sugar !!!

Good luck xxx

Hi all! Im so sorry for the really really late reply!! Been working none stop and have only just got back on!! so im on ss plus and had my first weigh in on tuesday and lost 7lb :) so happy with that!! And im still here on day 10 and ging strong!! Roll on next tuesdays weigh in!! I really hope your all doing well too how did your weigh ins go? apologies again for the late reply!!xxx

Back