Day 1 and in need of support!!!

vanessaonadiet

Hi everyone!

I'm on Day 1 of the CDSS and am hoping that i stick to it not like last time. I am meeting a new consultant tomorrow (the shakes i'm drinking now are left over from last time when i gave up!:cry:).

I am just wondering is it better to weigh yourself in the morning or evening? Also is it ok to excercise on the diet? My last consultant said no, but i'm thinking some sit ups must be ok..? Is it better to exercise in the morning or evening?

Lastly does anyone know why i can't fit much into my signature...some people have lots but it kept saying mine was too long.. :confused:

Anyway i hope everyone is ok and doing well on their diets. This seems like a good place to chat etc. I'm new here but there's loads of threads and things so hopefully i can stick with it and keep updating my progress. (I also started a blog where i'm gonna add pictures) :D

Bye!!

Hi Vanessa, welcome to the forum. :)

I weigh myself first thing in the morning. I do this because my weight fluctuates during the day because of water etc.

I am doing SS+ and my consultant said it is okay for me to do moderate exercise. I'm not sure if it's the same for people doing SS.

I think you get more space for your signature as your post count increases.

Hope that helps, and good luck. :)

Hello & welcome!

I am doing SS with the odd interruption of food on a Saturday night every 3 weeks or so.

I do loads of excerise, about 5 classess/gym sessions a week. I have built up to this and I always have 1/3 bar extra 2-3 hours before I go to the class. I must say that the weight is really dropping off me though it did without doing the excerise too so its up to you. I am one of those people now who love excerise, never thought I would ever say that!

Good luck and keep a positive mind.

xxx

Back