DAY 1 AND OMG!!!

micheleking

IN one word:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.. i see food everywhere i can smell it,:cry: and so want to taste it..:cry:
i feel sick:jelous:, so drank a large glass of water.
had a strawberry shake this morn and going to have a 2nd very shortly...:cry:
will this get easier?

yes it will - the first 3 days are the worst and then it gets easy :)

Keep yourself busy - clean out your cupboards/wardrobes/shed...anything to keep you away from food and thinking about something else.

Good luck, honey. It does get easier - honest!

Rosie x

Yes it will. The first few days are killer but once your get to your first weigh in the worst is definitely over. Stay strong Hun, you can do it xx

THANKS ALL.. jus had a jumbo glass of water and reading the stories on here

Is so hard at the beginning (and throughout lol). There is food everywhere, on all the adverts, in the kitchen, everywhere. Is a killer. I didn't realise how much food was used to advertise things. I mean, why have a cream cake on a sofa advert!!!!!!! Bloody stupid if you ask me.

As time goes on it will get better, you won't see it as much as you do at the moment, promise.

Give the diet a week and watch the fat melt off you on those scales. Once you are in the big K it will be so much easier.

I feel your pain. Charlie xx

The first week was tough for me, the I did have good and bad days, but its so worth it, just keep reminding yourself what you want to lose the weight for, good luck

and try to think of it that it's not that you can't have the food.... it's that you are choosing not to. So you could have that biscuit but are choosing to have water instead etc. It works!

Back