Day 1 and saying a shy hi!

debbiej

Hi.

I've had my delivery today and tried a choc one and even though I can't say it was nice it was tolerable!

Over the last 2 years I have tried Atkins (lost 2 stone and put it all back on grr), I did CD earlier in the year but my councellor said some things that I found odd so really couldn't cope with it. I lasted a week! I am sticking to this one 100% for 28 days to start with and then see how I go. I did Atkins again for about a month and lost about 10 pounds, I've lost another couple just being careful. I want to lose weight quickly to motivate me. I am currently 13.10 and 5 foot 3 and 36 years old. I will sort my ticker thingamabob out soon.

I am hoping to lose 16 pounds in 28 days, is that realistic? If I do I might carry on a bit more just to get down to 12 stone by Xmas which would be the lightest I've been for 7 years.
Do you have any motivational tips?

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Debbie

Hey Debbie - I'm doing all about w8 which is similar. I would say 16 lbs in 4 weeks is very doable. Good luck. I would say watching the weight come off week by week will be the most motivational thing - oh and chatting on here of course! Take care.

Good luck!

16lbs is doable in a month but dont get down hearted if you dont quite do it, most normal diets you could expect to lose 1 or 2lbs a week, so even if your a few pounds off of your target, your still get there pretty quickly on Exante.

Whats your goal weight?

My goal weight is possibly 9 stone (126). In 1996 (lol, how life is remembered by weight or vice versa) I was 9.7, I ran a slimming club and had just split up from a bad relationship. However at 9.7 I was still a 12/14. I would like to be a 12.

Good luck Debbie. Exante seems to be the place to be if you want quick results.

And no odd comments from counsellors either (though you may see some strange ramblings from us on here!). :)

Back