Day 1 - any more CD starters

charleypolequeen

i an starting for real today no more messing abo0ut i have restarted like 20 times and each time gets harded and harded i am gonna fight it and be in control for once i have 17 weeks till i hit my holiday location in Jamaica and i will do this no more flopping just my best mate Will Power :) and body else re-starting or staring for first time? Holla

Hi,:) good luck with your diet. I had the same problem with diet. Everyday i start the diet and finished it by evening. But today i am determined not to cheat. I've done CD before and i know it work.

Start weight 207lb
Week 1

I started CD for the first time today. I know it works because I see all the posts of people dropping ponds everday! Can't wait to get to it. What seems to be the hadest part for all of you re-turners?

Good luck Charley! I restarted just over 3 weeks ago and still going strong ;) I'm going on holiday in 7 weeks so must stay on course!!;)

Sue :)

I totally feel you and im soo pleased to say yeah i got through first day its day two and 17 weeks tillmy holiday , how much you lost so far and do youplan to do SS for the full 10 weeks?

well done

Hi,:) good luck with your diet. I had the same problem with diet. Everyday i start the diet and finished it by evening. But today i am determined not to cheat. I've done CD before and i know it work.

Start weight 207lb
Week 1

iI too done it before very succesfully I think thats what makes it harder 2nd time round but once we get past the first 7 days we will be flying how you doing today?

I started CD for the first time today. I know it works because I see all the posts of people dropping ponds everday! Can't wait to get to it. What seems to be the hadest part for all of you re-turners?
Hey Sadie stick with me it hard but will be worth it im on day 2 now ladt night was hard and thats when i fail always oin the night but i relaxed my hair and painted my nails and something kept popping in my head saying no no no it will onlky be day obe again tomorrow and with only 17 week to go i can not slip anymore. I like that voice :)

Hi Charley.

I started CD on Thursday so am on day 3 today. Have been started on step 2 as I have a LOT to lose. Really sticking to it 100% and hoping for a good loss on Wednesday.

Not keen on the soups but the choc shakes are good and mean i don't crave chocolate haha!

Good luck with it! And Jamaica? How great - I went a few years ago, loved it!

Rach

Hi there!

I'm going to start tomorrow. I've done CD before and love how fast the lbs drop off. I've cleared all the food out of the house so I'm not tempted by anything.

We can do this!

I'm on day 3 today but I really don't think its working. I don't think my body suits the diet or I'm doing it wrong. My consulstant told me use a pint of water in shakes and not the amount stated on packet and now I'm worried I'm doing it wrong! Hope it works well for u.

Hi ladies can I join you? I am off to see my lady in a while and will be starting tomorrow-SCARED! but very determined to do it. Got a lot to lose so hoping to do 12 weeks SS and then reassess... Wish me luck.....! :/

Hi!! I'm starting CD tomorrow, I'm very excited but scared as heck!!! Haha, I have a feeling I'm going to be on here typing away for support from all you wonderful people!!!
I have a lot to lose, I am doing 3 replacements per day for the whole 12 weeks... Then the week recession then back on it!
I'm going to California and Las Vegas for Christmas and want to lose as much as I can before I go on the 18 th!!!

I'm really hoping for 3 stone!!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!

I know that "voice" in you r head...it's the one that keeps telling me "I'm hungry" and I have to tell it to shut up:) I have managed to be 100% for 4 days now and I still hear it once in a while. 1st weigh in on Friday..can't wait to see the results. One Day At a Time...keep smiling:)

Well done!!! That's great!! My first day today, I'm doing the + one I think, got enough to do either! Lol! Best of luck for Friday!!!

Back