1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Attack

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by margoswaltz, 17 May 2014 Social URL.

1. margoswaltz

margoswaltz New Member

I did a Dukan diet a couple of years ago but unfortunately gradually put all the weight I had lost back on. For the last 4 weeks I have been following a low calories diet (1200 kcal) but only lost a couple of pounds which is disheartening and left me hungry most of the time.
    I have decided to go back to what I know worked in the past and hope that I will be able to archive my goal in time for the summer holidays.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TJ1957

TJ1957 Member

Good luck, I just started yesterday.

4. scooter

scooter Well-Known Member

Good luck xx dukan is the best diet in the world - loads to eat and not feeling hungry!!