Day 1 back on LT after crimbo

Sweet Cheeks

Well its my first day back on LT today after crimbo and have put 7 lbs back on :( But i must admit i did eat like a pig over the whole of december :rolleyes:

I weighed my self this morning at home but my official weigh days will be thursday as the chemsit near me is only open on thursday but have started with my shakes that i had left over from last time

So good luck to every body going through this journey with me hope you all have great weight losses each week

Will keep you updated each week

Welcome back! I'll be weighing in with ya on a Thursday too. Good luck!x

Good luck doll xx

welcome back ive just restarted 2day,hopefully we"l get 2 our goal soon,good luck:dooney::dooney::dooney:

lite at end of tunnel - there's a whole bunch of us starting today so come and join in :) x

Hey SC, welcome back, woz wandering where you were, thought u prob lost all the weight LOL. Anyway best o luck this time round, seems we got a full house now.

Hi deflating
I wish id lost all the weight lol, i had a break at xmas and had it in my mind all over crimbo that i was getting back on it in jan so here i am back and more determined than ever

You only had a break, everyone is entitled to a holiday! And it's not like you piled back on what you had lost, you only went up a little bit.

Back on the slog, in a way it feels good doesn't it? The discipline and all that.

I didn't really gain much on the scales but I can tell by my clothes that I gained a bit of cushioning over Christmas. :eek:

Goodluck, with any luck by thursday you will of lost some. It will soon come off and xmas is only once a year (thank goodness)!XX

Hi Sweetcheeks,
Welcome back and I'm betting that you'll lose all, or most of that 7lbs in the first week.
Well done for having the guts to get restarted before 7lbs became 2stone or more! Good luck xxxx

Back