Day 1: Cambridge

Hello all,

first of all thank you all for the inspiration from your weight loss and maintenance stories so far...

It is day one for me and what a struggle, lunch time in the office was full of fish n chips, kebabs and every gorgeous food scent under the suns, then to return home and hubby is cooking beef Wellington :cry:

i've managed to stay strong so far, but it is only 5:30pm.

current weight 13st
goal weight 11st
Down from 14st through exercise and cutting out most carbs!

Wish me luck, look forward to connecting :)

Welcome smileyc4life:welcome2:

I have moved your thread to the CD forum here as it will get more attention.

Well done on resisting temptation!

The first few days are the hardest and it will get easier once you get into ketosis.

Hang in there you are doing great!

Have a read of the diaries to keep you motivated and perhaps you might like to start your own.

Here is the link...

CD Weight Loss Diaries

If you need any help be sure to ask.

Good luck on your CD journey!

Hello all,

first of all thank you all for the inspiration from your weight loss and maintenance stories so far...

It is day one for me and what a struggle, lunch time in the office was full of fish n chips, kebabs and every gorgeous food scent under the suns, then to return home and hubby is cooking beef Wellington :cry:

i've managed to stay strong so far, but it is only 5:30pm.

current weight 13st
goal weight 11st
Down from 14st through exercise and cutting out most carbs!

Wish me luck, look forward to connecting :)
Hi, first week is always the hardest, try stay strong and have good willpower, anytime u think about cheating just think why u want to lose in the first place and how u will feel at your target weight. I have lst 32 pounds in 9 weeks and its been hard as I have been to restaurants, 30th parties, nights out and not once did I drink,eat or cheat, was SO hard and I just say with water lol. Results are worth it tho. U can do this,it does get easier after the first week. God luck, Samantha x

Hi im on day 2 now also I did cd last year and lost 2 stone but had to stop :( but now back on my journey and this time im going to do it :) I remeber how hard it is for the first week I went shopping yesterday for the rest of the family and the temptation to jump into the trolley like some animal and demolish the shopping was unreal !!! Keep strong and we will be thin !!! Good luck

Sammy what stage are you doing, omg how did you cope with all those functions? I have my nieces christening this weekend and I'm dreading it:((

Amanda I'm doing the food shopping this weekend how scary lol I have a motto if I don't buy it I can't risk eating it, and I don't really eat what the kids eat, I never have been a biscuit fan, it's the wine and cream cake aisle I'll be speeding past!!

Day 2 has'nt been to bad, slightly better on the craving side but that could be because it was a busy day, it's the weekends when I'm home that will be the true test.

How has your days been?

Sammy what stage are you doing, omg how did you cope with all those functions? I have my nieces christening this weekend and I'm dreading it:((

Amanda I'm doing the food shopping this weekend how scary lol I have a motto if I don't buy it I can't risk eating it, and I don't really eat what the kids eat, I never have been a biscuit fan, it's the wine and cream cake aisle I'll be speeding past!!

Day 2 has'nt been to bad, slightly better on the craving side but that could be because it was a busy day, it's the weekends when I'm home that will be the true test.

How has your days been?
Hi smileyc4life. I'm doing sole source plus, still step 1. I was so hungry but I kept thinking why I wanted to lose weight in the first place and I kept thinking that every weight inn I wanted to lose and never gain weight. I have very strong willpower and I'm determined to reach my target weight and haven't cheated in 9 weeks. At functions I just sat with water and kept drinking. What step are you on? X

Hi Sammy

I'm doing the ss+ as well, my goal is 2st so the thought of achieving that so quickly is exciting, but I don't think I will be as disciplined as you I already decided I will eat at my nieces christening.

Hi smiley,
Yesterday was hard felt very tired and it poured with rain all day I was cold and just wanted warm food and coffee I cant drink it black ewwwww!! I've just read about some flavoured coffee might have to see if I can find some !! My kids and other half had home made chips so I plated up and went for a shower ! TodayI feel completly different day 3 and im fine dont want to eat as I know Im on a diet although my stomach is still rumbling now and again im sure its only going to get easier from here 1 I cant afford to cheat and 2 it only sets me back 3 days at a time x

How's everyone gettin on ?? 1st weighin for me in the morning exvited !!!!

Back