Day 1... = Difficult!!! Does it get better??

Hi Gem!

Good luck for your weigh in today! Will let you know how I get on too xx

Thank you I don't actually feel like I've lost anything, but really hoping I have! x

Hopefully you will have a pleasant surprise! :) I did not manage to have anything until lunch time today! No water, no bfast! I feel extremely bloated now :-/

My CDC will be here in an hour or so! Not looking forward to it

Hi Gem and Shazzy

I have lost another 3lb this week... I shouldnt complain! At least it has been consistent all the way through!

My CDC suggested I go onto SS+ this week! To see if I'm better off on that stage! And especially to help my headaches! Confused :-/ but will give it a go!

It's worth a try it may suit you better got my weigh in in about 45 mins x

Hey zimmum! 3lbs is great and I think SS+ would be good as i don't know if it was just my body getting used to CD or the fact I had a few sneaky SS+ days that helped me but my loss was fab with those SS+ days! Plus your stomach has shrunk now so you won't be need alot to fill you up! Anything that keeps you on this plan can only be a good thing as the headaches must be getting you down :)

Good luck with your WI tonight Gemboo82!!

Thanks guys! :) I am willing to give it a go, anything to lose this flab lol! :) xx

I think we should start a 3lb club! Lost 3lb again, lol. Was hoping for more but if you pick up 3 tins of beans they weigh 3lb and it kinda puts it in perspective how much 3lb is so we shouldn't get too disheartened x x

I'm scared of feeling crappy, as i'm an emotional eater :/ hopefully I can get past it!xx

Oh wow, what are the odds hey!!! :-D

Yes you are right and it all adds up hey!! I've lost 9lb in three weeks that's a lot! And you must have lost over a stone, right!?

We should give ourselves a pat on the back! And July, here we come! Xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I'm scared of feeling crappy, as i'm an emotional eater :/ hopefully I can get past it!xx

Hi Chrissy!

I'm an emotional eater too! But have been on SS for the last 3 weeks with no cheating! Trust me once you are losing the weight even you won't turn to food for comfort because of the thought of going through that whole process of getting back into ketosis xx

Didnt think of that to be honest lol xx

Hi chrissy, agree with zimmum I too am an emotional eater and have done this 100% for 3 weeks. Never thought in a million years I could do this but I feel empowered because I can and the weight loss keeps me motivated and as each week goes on the diet gets easier.

Yes zimmum I've lost 1 stone and 1lb which I am pleased about x

Hi Gem!

How's it all going?? My week has been ok. I've been on SS+ this week, and found it really good! My migraines have been less, I actually feel lighter this week! :) my CDC is on holiday though so don't get to find out how much I've lost until next week! Fingers crossed next week when I jump on the scales it won't be 3lb lol xxx

I'm sure it won't be 3lb, but as if w have got to wait till next week! I'm still a bit scared to try Ss+ I worry that when I see food I won't be able to stop eating, I have my fourth weigh in tomorrow and will have done the plan for a month which I can't believe,

Glad you finding Ss+ better and you aren't having as many migraines, I've had no headaches so I think my headaches were due to it be totm so I just need to make sure I get more sleep on those weeks

Being having mainly the chocolate velvet tetras or bricks as some people call them. They are gorgeous and no after taste at all

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow x x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

I was worried too about going crazy with food! But it's amazing how you feel full so soon and actually listen to your body to stop eating! The only hard bit is because I am eating food, I get the odd temptation for a piece of bread or crisps... But have successfully managed to talk myself out of it! The weight loss still holds strong and keeps me going when I am losing a bit of will power!

What are these tetras or bricks I keep hearing about? Do u get them frm ur CDC? They are not the bars are they??

Good luck for your weigh in!! Xx

No not bars they are premade shakes that are in little cartons and yes you can get them from your consultant the strawberry is yack, banana I've not tried but don't like banana flavoured things but the chocolate is yummy! Great if you haven't got a lot of time and just want to grab something quick x

Hi Ladies!

You all seem to be doing so well :)
Am not as positive as its my 2nd day on the Cambridge diet.

Its nearly home time from work and am dreading those hours with nothing to do ... and nothing to stuff my face with, BUT....Reading your posts above have really helped me today.

thanks

Hi lovette84

Stick with day 2 was the hardest for me you need to get into ketosis which can happen from day 3-5 I think and then you will feel great, take each day as it comes and try and keep yourself busy. It does get easier. I'm coming to the end of my fourth week and feel really motivated not cheated once which is unlike me. Keeping reading every bodies posts and if you have Facebook there is a Cambridge weight plan page which is also good.

How much have you got to lose?

Gem x

Hi lovette84

I agree with Gem! The first few days are a killer! It took me 5 days to hit ketosis! Once you are there the diet gets easier! Easier in the sense that you know you are losing the weight because u r in ketosis , u feel full of energy and you don't even feel hungry any more!

The scales will also keep you motivated with weekly weigh ins!! Good luck :) x

Back