day 1 - done and dusted 1

deisegirl

well hello fellow mm'ers.... this will be my umpteenth start at dieting however I really am hopeful that this will be the year I start taking care of myself properly - all the ingredients are there, I have the cambridge diet products and plan, the gym, and the support - all the other ingredients that I have also hidden behind in the past are also there eg lack of time, busy job, kids, stress, tiredness but I am going to prioritise my weightloss for once so here goes....

started today with a couple of coffees at work and then had a soup at lunchtime, a tetra mid afternoon and i have come in this evening and had a lovely bowl of porridge with freshly grated nutmeg ( it really tastes like rice pudding to me ) and I cut a malt toffee bar up and put it in the freezer for 15 mins and have had that too which was delicious as ever.

In terms of motivation I have read icemooses entire blog today from 2005 onwards and it was really very helpful - I was also delighted to read porgeous answer to a question here that she didnt do much exercise during the diet as I tend to have an all or nothing appraoch to these things and feel like I have blown it all if I dont get some exercise every day- this time I will concentrate on the diet aspect and just exercise for enjoyment rather than feeling that it was another thing to stress about when i just cant fit it in every single day.

anyway I am off to dance classes tonight so no danger of getting the munchies there- I aim to have another litre of water down me before bed but I think I have learnt today that I need to start on the water much earlier - I have had 2 litres now but didnt start drinking until 11am so tonight I will fill the bottle up and leave it beside my bed for the morning.

ok best of luck to all starting this week and all others on their journeys - I look forward to sharing your success stories and thank you to all those who have already successfully changed their shape and by extension their lives- it really is so helpful to read your stories and look at the photos x

Good luck with starting again deisegirl!

Hope you a have a great week!

xx

Good luck and well done getting through the first day :D Just one lil thing, I think the bars are only supposed to be introduced after week 2.

thank you everyone for your replies - on day 2 too and still feeling positive that this is finally the time when I will do it - have a slight headache but a couple of neurofen cold and flu seem to be holding the worst of it at bay and I am struggling through my first litre of water as i type this..

re the bars - i know they are from week 2 onwards ( can never stick to the rules!) but they havent seemed to affect me in the past weight loss wise or getting into ketosis and so I am trying them from day one this time in order to give myself the best chance of sticking to this and getting past my 2 week mental barrier - I love the bars and have even had malt toffee bar cravings when I am not even on the diet ! Having said that though i do think the porridge is lovely and I am hopeful that having a porridge and a bar daily will keep me on track as I actually look forward to them.

will post tonight hopefully with another on track day behind me - thanks again for good wishes.

good luck this time

Back