Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

day 1 - done and dusted 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by deisegirl, 10 February 2009 Social URL.

1. deisegirl

deisegirl Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well hello fellow mm'ers.... this will be my umpteenth start at dieting however I really am hopeful that this will be the year I start taking care of myself properly - all the ingredients are there, I have the cambridge diet products and plan, the gym, and the support - all the other ingredients that I have also hidden behind in the past are also there eg lack of time, busy job, kids, stress, tiredness but I am going to prioritise my weightloss for once so here goes....

started today with a couple of coffees at work and then had a soup at lunchtime, a tetra mid afternoon and i have come in this evening and had a lovely bowl of porridge with freshly grated nutmeg ( it really tastes like rice pudding to me ) and I cut a malt toffee bar up and put it in the freezer for 15 mins and have had that too which was delicious as ever.

In terms of motivation I have read icemooses entire blog today from 2005 onwards and it was really very helpful - I was also delighted to read porgeous answer to a question here that she didnt do much exercise during the diet as I tend to have an all or nothing appraoch to these things and feel like I have blown it all if I dont get some exercise every day- this time I will concentrate on the diet aspect and just exercise for enjoyment rather than feeling that it was another thing to stress about when i just cant fit it in every single day.

anyway I am off to dance classes tonight so no danger of getting the munchies there- I aim to have another litre of water down me before bed but I think I have learnt today that I need to start on the water much earlier - I have had 2 litres now but didnt start drinking until 11am so tonight I will fill the bottle up and leave it beside my bed for the morning.

ok best of luck to all starting this week and all others on their journeys - I look forward to sharing your success stories and thank you to all those who have already successfully changed their shape and by extension their lives- it really is so helpful to read your stories and look at the photos x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Good luck with starting again deisegirl!

Hope you a have a great week!

xx

4. Bibiana

Bibiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    good luck it is my first day today aswell.

5. Forest290

Forest290 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck and well done getting through the first day :D Just one lil thing, I think the bars are only supposed to be introduced after week 2.

6. woof

woof Alway see the love x

Good luck for day 2. 1 day at a time, hunni. Keep strong#

Woofy X

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck hun :) you sound realy positive xx

8. deisegirl

deisegirl Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thank you everyone for your replies - on day 2 too and still feeling positive that this is finally the time when I will do it - have a slight headache but a couple of neurofen cold and flu seem to be holding the worst of it at bay and I am struggling through my first litre of water as i type this..

re the bars - i know they are from week 2 onwards ( can never stick to the rules!) but they havent seemed to affect me in the past weight loss wise or getting into ketosis and so I am trying them from day one this time in order to give myself the best chance of sticking to this and getting past my 2 week mental barrier - I love the bars and have even had malt toffee bar cravings when I am not even on the diet ! Having said that though i do think the porridge is lovely and I am hopeful that having a porridge and a bar daily will keep me on track as I actually look forward to them.

will post tonight hopefully with another on track day behind me - thanks again for good wishes.

9. noddy

noddy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    good luck this time

10. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hope your ok on day 2 x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.