day 1 done

fatisnofun

Hi there,

Well i am finished with day one. I wanted to start on a Friday as weekends are usually tough for me (was on lipotrim in 2009 and last year). I had a really strrssful day as i am a single mother and Friday is the day my ex takes my son so there is always some kind of drama. So usually i get home from work after all the drama and am reaching for the junk. I am so proud that i didn't do it. Can't believe it really!
I am determined this time. I want to lose 2 stone on total solution but my ultimate goal is 4 stone.

I tried a bar this morning and found it lovely, and it kept me full until the afternoon. I am quite hungry now, but can manage it.

Only have bars and shakes, am wondering about the porridge though as i keep seeing rave reviews??

Really looking forward to this actually, just want to get into ketosis and get on with it!

Yay day 1 done well done. Keep it up it will be so worth it. Am on my first day today (Saturday) and feeling so motivated I need to keep this feeling up.

Well done, carry on :)

Thanks folks :)
Day two going well!

Passed by a bakery today out doing errands, lovely smells were drawing me in, then i caught sight of my reflection in the window if another shop and it soon put a stop to any temptations!!

Just finished a banana shake, u didn't think i would like it, but I'm impressed, it was creamy, not too sweet with just a slight hint of banana.. Quite tasty!!!

Hi Ya

How's day 3 going? I am on the detox today and fully re-start tomorrow. I do enjoy my porridge in the morning, but unfortunately this week I shall be away from home until Thursday afternoon, so it is a case of having the porridge without 'finishing it off' in the microwave. I think, looking at your signatures that you have set yourself interim goals, therefore, I shall do the same so that the journey does't feel to be too long.

Hope you are all well?

well done there for staying strong hope u are doing well. i bought the porridge only bumper and i find it yummy myself maybe coz i lyk to chew than just drink there are loads of different views coz people have different tastes. u can try by buying maybe one or two first before making your big order. gd luck with you journey

Think I'll get one or two. I am LOVING the bars! They really are tasty, and they keep me full for ages.

Day three has been tough, not particularly because of hunger, more from temptation, i was with family today. I feel good now, the fizzy water keeps the hunger away :)

Funny thing is I'm craving healthy stuff!

Those goals are actually from 2009!! I am using a phone app, so i cant see them! I'd say i was a bit lighter then as it was before baby! My ultimate goal is 170 lbs, but my focus at the moment is to get out of the 200's :)

will be trying the bars as well soon just to swap around with my porridge#

You mind to let me know how u make ur porridge...I mix it with hot boiling water and didn't like it at all :-( and I have so many packets to finish.

day one for me! Its been ok, mainly because i have been so busy, but by around 3pm i was So hungry! Had my strawberry shake when i got home at 6, and im ok now - I know the first few days are the hardest but I might try to spend most of the time asleep!!!

day one for me! Its been ok, mainly because i have been so busy, but by around 3pm i was So hungry! Had my strawberry shake when i got home at 6, and im ok now - I know the first few days are the hardest but I might try to spend most of the time asleep!!!

well done on day 1 ...... im day 3 now and feeling much better. stay positive x

will do Angie, thank you xxx hope its all going ok for you too :) I reckon make it through first week, and we will have overcome the worst part.

Don't miss a shake/bar for too Longmont!! I split my morning shake and have half later, but ended up going shopping and by 3pm was famished and feeling weak...... So crumbled and went into boots and bought an Atkins bar :0(. Technically still low carb, but a failure none the less. Missed out a shake tonight though to compensate.... Not sure if that's ok?

still not in ketosis I think

Im starting my day with half a chocolate shake, but hot not cold. I tried it cold and didn't like it, but people seem to rave about it hot. I have to agree, I can fool myszself im drinking a lovely hot choc! well for a while anyway. Black cofee too, might as well start my day on a high!
Got a bar with me for lunch, but i'm not overly keen on them, the milk poweder or whatever it is in them leaves a funny after taste :( maybe that will stop me thinking of food haha

Hey all first weigh in today and I'm 6lbs down, very happy! Unfortunately though today i have thecworst tummy bug and am feeling quite sick and achy :( i wouldn't want to eat today even of i could. I had my bar this morning and had to leave some, tben had choc shake, and really don't think i can stomach anything else... Might copy and paste this to a seperate thread to ask if this can cause problems. There is no way i can keep down 4 pints of water... I do hope its a 24hour thing. Tg my little boy is with his dad until Sunday... But i had planned to scrub the house... Oh feel miserable :(

first of all well done on the loss!!! but not good news on feeling sicky :( I hope its a 24hr thing, and you feel better tomorrow x

Oh please let it be! Hopefully the fizzy water will keep my hydrated, and i found a bar easier to eat than a shake.

good at least you have found something that is making you feel a little better xx i find the bars really stick my mouth together haha that's a good thing though right!!
you know what I mean, I had to get a hot drink to have while I was eating it.
I've been reading on here about mixing in coffee with the vanilla shake, thats going to be my breakfast tomorrow!! it might even give me the energy to get some exercise in

stranger things have happened on a weekend :)

You mind to let me know how u make ur porridge...I mix it with hot boiling water and didn't like it at all :-( and I have so many packets to finish.

hey harry i mix my porridge with cold water, i stir first to try and get rid of the lumps then i microwave for 90sec and stir again, if its not ready i put it back in the microwave for 20sec and it is usally fine by then. i like mine thick so it depends hw much water you want to put in if its too thick for you , then add more hot water until its suitable for you. very yummy and satisfying.

If yu dont like the porridge i dont mind buying it off you

Back