Day 1 done!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZippyPH, 29 March 2014 Social URL.

1. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Member

Start Weight:
    90.9kg
    Current Weight:
    65.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66kg
    Lost(%):
    3st13.8lb(27.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Yesterday was day 1- 3 shakes and 3 litres of water. I've woken up with a headache. So I've gotten up and taken 2 panadole tablets and a glass of water, and will try to relax in bed for a bit ( it's Sunday morning in Melbourne Australia). Any other Aussies out there beginning the Cambridge Plan? Hope you all have a good day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GLL

GLL Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Pro Points (Previously Cambridge)
    well done, hang in there for the next couple of days, then it starts to get easier :)

I lived in the bath for the first week, anything to relax and make it another hour closer to the next shake :D

4. robyn1203

robyn1203 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(22.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The first 2 weeks were pretty tough, to be honest. But if you're determined to do it then keep yourself distracted and it really does get easier.
    There were quite a few evenings at the start when I was in bed by 7 (unheard of for me), just so I didn't cheat!! Now I'm a week awake from eating again and I'm actually feeling a bit weird about it :confused::confused: - never thought I'd say that!!
    Good luck :)

5. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Member

Start Weight:
    90.9kg
    Current Weight:
    65.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66kg
    Lost(%):
    3st13.8lb(27.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Thanks for your encouragement and strategies Robyn1203 and DLL Headache gone :)

6. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Member

Start Weight:
    90.9kg
    Current Weight:
    65.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66kg
    Lost(%):
    3st13.8lb(27.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Week 4 way in today - Great outcome. I have lost another 1.3 kilos. So total in 4 weeks 7.4. Really excited.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.