1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 done!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZippyPH, 29 March 2014 Social URL.

1. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Active Member

Yesterday was day 1- 3 shakes and 3 litres of water. I've woken up with a headache. So I've gotten up and taken 2 panadole tablets and a glass of water, and will try to relax in bed for a bit ( it's Sunday morning in Melbourne Australia). Any other Aussies out there beginning the Cambridge Plan? Hope you all have a good day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. GLL

GLL Well-Known Member

well done, hang in there for the next couple of days, then it starts to get easier :)

I lived in the bath for the first week, anything to relax and make it another hour closer to the next shake :D

4. robyn1203

robyn1203 New Member

The first 2 weeks were pretty tough, to be honest. But if you're determined to do it then keep yourself distracted and it really does get easier.
    There were quite a few evenings at the start when I was in bed by 7 (unheard of for me), just so I didn't cheat!! Now I'm a week awake from eating again and I'm actually feeling a bit weird about it :confused::confused: - never thought I'd say that!!
    Good luck :)

5. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Active Member

Thanks for your encouragement and strategies Robyn1203 and DLL Headache gone :)

6. ZippyPH

ZippyPH Active Member

Week 4 way in today - Great outcome. I have lost another 1.3 kilos. So total in 4 weeks 7.4. Really excited.