Day 1......finally.

fatandfedup

have got to go see my cdc at half 10 to pick up my shakes and gonna have my first one when i get home.havent eaten anything this morning just been drinking water. i found brushing my teeth took away the fact that im hungry for a little while.am quite nervous and excited. but cant wait to start losing weight.xx :)

All the best. Stay positive and Im sure youl do fab. Good luck. x

Hi

I have just started wk 3 and love it and what a difference already..............taking food out of the equation has really worked as on other diets I fooled myself and picked but with this there is no food which is exactly what I needed. I think you will love it...........get thru the first three days and stay strong and the rewards will follow........................Go girl you can do it!!!
X

congratz, hope your first day goes well

im on day 5 at the moment. havent much trouble. I do suggest being inventive with the shakes, ihave to have 4 due to height so last night i mixed a butterscoth and banana shake and add water enough to make it like yoghurt thick and it was yummmm

Hope your first day is going well, i have my first meeting at half 2, i'm so excited, i think even more so because of the different flavours they have available compared to lighterlife, if think when its something new it makes you want to stick to it more (in my case anyway) let me know how you get on throughout the week and how your first weigh in goes.xx

Back