day 1 for me and questions about veg I can eat

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jellibabe, 20 January 2010 Social URL.

1. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    Ahnx

Last edited: 14 February 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW?
    Hiya, you'd be ok with the broc, but spinach isnt on the list of allowed veg on 810...
    check the website or your yellow book, its all listed there, but strictly no eggs, leeks or onions or cheese other than cottage. Looks like no to red meat either!!

4. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    oh no, no leeks or onions :( well never mind. I have just checked in the book and it says spinach, i hope thats right because its what i have for tea...

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, no leeks and onions as they are higher in sugars. Spinach is allowed as you say, also brussel sprouts and mushrooms (no they are missing from a couple of lists)

6. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    Thank you KD and Alyb. I didnt know you could have brussel sprouts so another one to add to my list.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.