Day 1 for me!!

ejsmee

Well todays the start of the new me!!! I should have started last week but couldnt get to my cdc. Anyway Ive got my packs and Im raring to go!!!

Wish me luck for the first few days please!

Going to put up some mini goals soon just to help keep me focused.

Hi, i am now on day 7, i have my first wi tonight so really excited,i have found the first week fairly easy,i have had some moments where i wanted food but they pass, i think the guilt alone stops me, i know this is my last chance as i have tried so many diets and pills and wanted to have surgery until i seen this diet so this it for me,but now i know what i like it should be even easier this week. Good luck for your first week,just stay positive and remember every time you think of food why your doing this, and the more determinded you are the quicker it will come off. Good Luck

Hi Ejsmee, good luck on the start of cd, stick with it and you will have amazing results. Zoe xx

Good Luck! You've taken the most important step by starting the diet in the first place! Remember that you'll always find plenty of advice and support on here. Good luck for your CD journey! xx

welcome to the forum and good luck! Remember there's loads of supportive people here to help if you have any questions at all.

Hope you have a great first weigh in!

Heya love im currently on day 13 and i must say that although this is known as one of the toughest diets when u go to that 1st weigh in you forget all that and feel so happy that it works!
This place is the best one to come to for support everyone is so lovely and if it wasn't for all their inspiration i'd have given up
good luck sweetie you're going to love it xxx

hello and welcome

Hey there, welcome and best wishes for your first week.

Good luck! I'm on day 3 and so far no problems. I must have lost weight if for no other reason than going upstairs to the loo every 30 minutes!;)

If you keep drinking the water you wont feel hungry.

Hello welcome and good luck for the week ahead! Lets hope you have a fab 1st WI!

hi, I am on day 5 and most of the time am finding it easy, which has really surprised me lol, think i over did the exercise by walking to school and back cos i kept feeling hungry really quickly so knocked that on the head, my girls will b so happy lol, and today i feel so much better, and they say exercise is good for you, blah. good luck with your first week.

Back