Day 1 for me :)

AmyE

Started today and loving it so far.

I've had to adjust my ticker for the starting weight as I thought that I was 17 stone (I havn't weighed myself in a long time and was convinced I'd gone back up from 16 and a half to 17) and pleased to say I'm not (I'm 16 '5)
So that was a nice surprise lol.

I've had a banana shake for breakfast which was nice (done in a blender with ice) and I've just had choc mint... which was nice too.

I don't feel hungry after shakes as I have on other meal replacements which is good (so far anyway) and don't feel hungry inbetween shakes. My problem is remembering to drink as I don't really get thirsty so I think the water is going to be difficult to start off with.

I think tonight will be the struggle after my last shake, and kids will be in bed so will have to keep myself busy..not must of a problem keeping myself busy for the early evening, as I have 3 presentations to do next week in college, wonderful for me (not)

It will be after sitting infront of the tv .. and hubby is out (yay for total control of the tv) but I'll be on my own... so I think I'll end up being a boring old sod and go to bed after I've done my college work, if I do start to feel hungry.

CDC is lovely, and will be seeing her next week :)

GOOD LUCK!!!

I`m sure you`ll ace it hun, Your head seems in the right place :D

Woop woop for being lighter than you thought too :D

Hope you manage to have a good night Xxx

Good to hear you like the shakes :) I found out that my tastebuds changed in a few weeks, so I started to try out different flavours. And all of a sudden I started to like things I hated when I first started.

Good luck with your first week. I'm sure you'll do great :D

I wasn't too keen on the choc mint one (I may have put too much water in so will try with less today) but they taste better then other meal replacement shakes that I've had in the past and they fill me up (which no other shakes have) and thats the most important thing for me :)

Back