Day 1 for the third day in a row

LetMeFadeAway

I am back to Day one again for the third time this week. I need to get passed these first few days but i am finding it hard when i am cooking for the kids.
I would love to go to bed for two weeks and wake up with energy and into the TFR mode.

Its seems to be harder to do LT a second or further time, I think this is because your body knows whats coming and is fighting against it. But others have done it and so can you. Get yourself a journal/diary. Put a picture of yourself on the first page that you hate, write down all the reasons why you are doing this and all the things you want to do when you have lost weight, perhaps even put a picture of what you want to look like again. Take it one day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow just concentrate on today. Today you WILL be 100%. When you are cooking or you find yourself weakening look at your diary to keep you going. Just concentrate on getting through today at 100%. Best wishes.

Day one can be hard esp when your cooking for others. Can you cook things they like your not keen on? i was just thinking myself how id love to go to sleep and wak up in the summer thin..... if only

You can do it think slim that's what I do. I weighmself everyday under instruction of mybother who's a personal trainer this does keep you motivated. I'm on day 4 now andhave lost 8 lbs so far. Think of the final results my love.

Thanks all. It is such a nuisance when my head won't get into gear and get through this and then i know i'd be fine.

Here are my before and after pictures from last time i lost weight. So id i done it once i should be able to do it again.

Last edited:
ive done the same so many times its hard when im cookibg for kids this is my second time round doing lipotrim hope Ican stick to it and gt through day one

I've done it again!
I have never had this kind of trouble getting into it before.

Well done. Fantastic! Take it one day at a time. Best wishes for today.

Dont beat yourself up about just try again itll happen just be patient x x

How are you doing letmefadeaway?

FInally i seem to have got through day 1. I know it is early yet but i will be going to bed at the same time as my kids to keep me away from the fridge

Well done LetMeFadeAway!! Fingers crossed for day 2 x x x

How's it going?

Well done hun!!! Keep going! Mind over matter... You can do this if you want it bad enough!! Come on!!

I did day 1 four times in a row lol.
I am now on Day 5.
The last 9 days i am down 16lbs.

16lbs - that is amazing! Over one stone gone!
Day 5 for me also. A difficult one, but need to keep going.

we can do this - well done :)

Weigh in just round the corner Nic, hang in there, WELL DONE x x x

Back