• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1 - has finally arrived!!

Well folks,
After much stalling this week, I am finally on the CD as of today yyiippeee!!
I am on my second litre of water, my stomach thinks my throats been cut, but apart from that I feel ok.
I like the porridge, wasn't too keen on choc mint shake but I have a variety of flavours to try.
Going to have a cappacino 1 later.
My CDC told me I could have the shakes hot is that with boiling water?? wasn't sure??
Anyway, going for my 20th wee of the day!
Bye for now x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya- and well done so far. The weeing is amazing isn't it? I almost always have my shakes hot- added to coffee to make great big yummy flavoured latte's! Lush!

Yey, congratulations for getting started after your (nearly) false start. The shakes can be made with hot water and it makes the chocolate one's really yummy if you're a fan of hot chocolate. It is important to use water that is not boiling tho, i usually add some cold, then some boiling then the pack. Saves on waiting for the boiling water to cool because I usually get distracted and forget to finish making it!
I have also found that making sure you give it a really good shake for a full minute makes a real difference.....it also gives your arms a good work out!
Good luck
x

Well done. The 1st day was def the hardest for me. By day 3 i was feeling good and refreshed and energetic!

I love choc mint but with mix-a-mousse to make a angel delight / mousse meal. I think that is recommended from 3 weeks like the bars etc...

Good luck go girl!

Day One Too

Hi Jambro

Today is my firtd day on S/S too have discovered i actully really like the chocolate mint shake. Have managed to drink a good amount of water so far. Will be trying a soup shortly. Let me know how your getting on.

xxx

Good Luck!

Conflicting advice though but as far as i know you do have to use boiling water - i thought it was microwaving that you were only allowed once a day because it literally nukes the ingredients.

But ignore me as i dont drink the shakes i have the porridges.

Faye that brilliant!!
I lost 11lb first week and had a sneaky peek yesterday and have lost another 4lb since Thursday.
Still keeping away from the choc mint but I do like the choc orange.
i think banana is my fav.
Keep up the good work. x