Day 1 - here we go!

Bstardeluxe

Hi everyone,

Today is day 1 for me on the Cambridge diet. I'm a little nervous and excited about the next few months have in store for me - probably why I'm up at 7am on a Saturday!

I currently weigh 13st5lbs and I'm off on holiday in 6 weeks, so hopefully will be at around 12st by then - do you think this is possible?

My other half is completely supportive of what I'm doing, however he eats what he likes and still stays fit and slim grrr so I'm hoping to connect with people who understand how I'm feeling.

If anyone has any tips or advice they can share with me it would be very grateful. I have been reading all the stories on here and they are very inspiring :)

Thanks everyone for sharing this journey with me.

Hey that's more tan possible. Beat advice is to drink plenty keep yourself distracted and use these forums lots! Come look us up on team ideal lots of us just started x good luck x

Good luck on your journey! That's def achievable Hun and you'll have a wonderful holiday and feel fab! Happy first day! Xx

hi, welcome and yes its attainable - and more if you wanted. I have lost 21lbs in 3 weeks by doing SS and a few SS+ days. Where are you going on holiday?

Welcome to your journey. You don't have much to lose at all, so you'll most probably be at 12 stone within the next couple of weeks.. I've only been on cambridge 7 weeks and lost 2 and a half stone! :)

Back