Day 1 ( hope im doing it correct)

shane-24

Well im a night worker and my dinner is all messed up for times but i am trying, am i doin it right or wrong?

Meal 1 - WW chicken curry 306 Kcals (8 PP)
Meal 2 - WW beef lasagne 257 Kcals (7 PP)
Meal 3 - WW chicken curry 306 kcals (8 PP)

Drinks - Orange squash - just can not stomach water no more as the min, i live in water mainly but do have a few days off..

No exercise today

28 a day i aim for, just dont feel like eating tha much today.
do like look at the WW treats ( cakes lol)
any good for you or not?
as im behind on PP can i eat this

as above
3 meals a day, squash and a treat?

What you have eaten so far is fine but I would snack abit more on pointed food, As u don't seem to have used enough points at all .... the ww cakes are nice I eat them all the time ...

Plus you should be on 59 points!!! Please don't make yourself ill to lose weight! 3 meals and snacks are fine,my OH is on 51 points and has just that.

Rather than ww meals if you aren't hungry you might be better eating a "normal" meal, the points are worked out for you as the safest way to lose weight, at that few points your body will think you are starving yourself and start to store the fat which will slow the weight loss down, I know it's hard to eat when you are on night shifts as your clock is topsy turvy but you will soon get bored of eating same frozen meals and that's when you start to slip and eat totally wrong things
Also you don't have to take all your liquid as water, any fluid counts so u can have hot drinks or even a pint as that will count as fluid intake

Back