Day 1 IM H U N G R Y

i'lldoit

Banned
:( :( :( :(
I have no nasty side efforts (yet) but Im sooooooo Hungry!!

Flipping Chatterbox going on at me all day .........eat eat eat :eek:
But I havent :) had nearly 5 litres of water and my tounge is so dry.
Words of support would help greatly and be fully appreciated ?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Thankyou
xxc

HANG IN THERE!

The duvet of ketosis is merely a few days away and then the hunger will go.

Get an early night tonight and you'll be fine.

Mike

You're doing really really well. Just take it a minute at a time, and after the first 2-3 days it will start to feel 'normal'. I felt so grot on day 2, i just kept remembering what that felt like later on when i wanted to eat! If you want to read about my experiences I kept a diary over on DH and I've put the link for you.

Keep going! You can and will do it

D xx

Dom1979 - It's going much better - ta!! - Topic Powered by eve community

ok then.... you have been such a great help to everyone on this site... get back and have a look back over all your posts to everyone you have mailed. go into all the blogs that were your inspiration in the first place and this will take your mind off food... if you haven't already split one of your packs just to get you through the hunger.

remember honey it is only for the first couple of days and then you will be laughing and losing :D :D

you know you can do this and you want it soooo much and after all its only food when it comes down to it!!!

get out and about and do something nice for yourself... just do ANYTHING to try to take your mind off it.

a huge big well done for ignoring the chatterbox cos she is such a *****!!!

sending you loads of positive vibes honey... you are nearly through day 1!!!

love

Gen xx

You're doing really really well. Just take it a minute at a time, and after the first 2-3 days it will start to feel 'normal'. I felt so grot on day 2, i just kept remembering what that felt like later on when i wanted to eat! If you want to read about my experiences I kept a diary over on DH and I've put the link for you.

Keep going! You can and will do it

D xx

Dom1979 - It's going much better - ta!! - Topic Powered by eve community

Hi Dom
Thanks so much just get to end of day 1 and start of day 2 ok and crumble.Just think i'll have a read of your blog to distract mexxc

ok then.... you have been such a great help to everyone on this site... get back and have a look back over all your posts to everyone you have mailed. go into all the blogs that were your inspiration in the first place and this will take your mind off food... if you haven't already split one of your packs just to get you through the hunger.

remember honey it is only for the first couple of days and then you will be laughing and losing :D :D

you know you can do this and you want it soooo much and after all its only food when it comes down to it!!!

get out and about and do something nice for yourself... just do ANYTHING to try to take your mind off it.

a huge big well done for ignoring the chatterbox cos she is such a *****!!!

sending you loads of positive vibes honey... you are nearly through day 1!!!

love

Gen xx

Thanks Gen
I needed the support was struggling have house viewers in a min so been busy all day!
Your right I need to read some posts and see where I got that inspiration from
Thanks so much xxc

Thinking about you hun.

What packs have you have today?

I just had one of the half choc/half vanilla packs mixed to a paste and frozen to make a chocolate bar :)

Keep strong :)

Kits x

Hope you're feeling better soon. It is hard but then nothing worth it is easy ;)

Keep going you can do this. Keep yourself busy and remind yourself your getting everything you need from your packs - your body doesnt need any extra food. Tell your CB to stop bugging you and keep strong!!!!

Good luck. xx

Aww, honey, day two does get better... PROMISE! Having said that, today my struggle ahs been MAKING myself eat! I still have those internal voices telling me that one won't hurt and to do what I did when I did CD 10 months ago (put a piece of food in my mouth and suck til it's dry, then spit it out)!!! However, I haven't and I am really proud. Think how proud we will be when we both get to our hundred days together! Come on girl, it's a drop in the ocean in the scheme of the life ahead of you! :D

Hiya girlie,
well done on getting through day one, now just concentrate on getting through day 2 :D

When is your 'pop in'? Just imagine how good your'e gonna feel when you step on those scales.

How are you finding the packs? remember any packs you don't like you can change them when you go for your pop in...

Eyes on the prize luvvie :)

Thinking about you hun.

What packs have you have today?

I just had one of the half choc/half vanilla packs mixed to a paste and frozen to make a chocolate bar :)

Keep strong :)

Kits x
HI kITTY ,HOW ARE YOU TODAY?DHAT DAY DID YOU GET INTO KETOSIS?
Well I stuck to it havent faltered and todays going to be my tester day I havent got past a day 2 for 6-8 months:eek: so I long for Ketosis!:eek:
I hate the loo trips but there important I know.Thanks for your thoughs your in mine too and sending you positive vibes :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hope you're feeling better soon. It is hard but then nothing worth it is easy ;)

Keep going you can do this. Keep yourself busy and remind yourself your getting everything you need from your packs - your body doesnt need any extra food. Tell your CB to stop bugging you and keep strong!!!!

Good luck. xx

Hi Thanks Boofaloo
That chqatterbox was shouting at me this morning CRISPSSSSSSS!!!! I ignored her :D lol
Thanks for your support it means loads to me today is going to my worst day!HOW ARE YOU?
xxc

Aww, honey, day two does get better... PROMISE! Having said that, today my struggle ahs been MAKING myself eat! I still have those internal voices telling me that one won't hurt and to do what I did when I did CD 10 months ago (put a piece of food in my mouth and suck til it's dry, then spit it out)!!! However, I haven't and I am really proud. Think how proud we will be when we both get to our hundred days together! Come on girl, it's a drop in the ocean in the scheme of the life ahead of you! :D

Ah thanks Carrie,yes your right whos wants food its not going to get me to shift this weight is it.....we can do it!Suck food god you have some will power.Id have to swallow it lol.........
Hows it going for you?
Let me know
xxc

Well done on shutting that chatterbox up, you have done great and it gets better (he says on day 5 and going strong)

Hi Lee
Thanks M8 for your support,yes im ignoring my chatterbox she keeps nagging me!lol! Women hey?;)
Well done day 5 hey Fantastic looking forward to your weigh-in
How are you doing today?
xxc

Hiya,
I got into Ketosis in day 2, but day 4 was awful for me because I'd been drinking my water so quickly and it was going striaght through me so I'd dehydrated. So make sure you keep drinking, 'little and often'.

Try some of the recipes hun, it's the thing that manages to make this bareable when you feel like you can't cope with another soup of shake.

I'm ok at the moment today :D it's like a ruddy seesaw at the moment. lol
I'm not getting off, I want to do this more than I want to eat. (I keep shouting that at my chatterbox! Mad ;))

Kitty x

Back