Day 1, I'm hungry, distract me!

RuthG

Gold Member
Well the hunger pangs are starting :(

I'm trying to keep my mind off it, I've had 1.2 litres to drink so far, and 1 tetra. I really want something to eat, but I don't want to give in.

I'm trying to convince H to book a holiday for next year, so I've got a long term goal (read: so i don't look like a beached whale!) but he won't even entertain the idea at the moment. We're trying to sell our house, so doesn't want to commit to anything finacially, which I undersatnd and agree with.

So who has already booked their holiday and where are you going?

Boo! Ha ha. No holidays booked here but just wanted to distract you :)

Thank you! I'm busy reading all the other threads, craving seems to be diminishing now, thank goodness!

Thats whats so good about this site - it manages to distract you really well :)

So, where did you want to go on your hols?

Well, we were only thinking of going somewhere for 1 week, so it would have to be short haul, possibly thinking canary islands?? I think we will still probably go, just won't be able to book it until after we've moved, which is looking like it's going to be a long time! We've been on the market a year now, we've had 4 buyers, who have all pulled out for financial reasons. The last one put his offer in in march, but kept us hanging onm for 6 months!!

hey ruth im on day one restart today goin well so far but god i could raid the fridge. just back from a week in lanzarote. it would be something to look forward to and could keep you motivated if you could book something..even have a look at some brochures and imagine next yr when your slim :) xxx

Where in Lanzerote did you go Becky? Would you recommend it?

PS you CAN do this Becky, you've done it before so you know it's possible x

went to peurto del carmen. have been thee once before and love it. am even thinking of going again next year..and its hot but not dead heat as there is a wee breeze :)

I hope i can do it :) :) fingers crossed :)

Back