Day 1 in the Lipotrim house..

...and ive just consumed my first shake of the programme :) not too bad i have to say but have the feeling im going to have to carry my hand blender with me wherever i go lol. Last night i cleared the cupboards of all things that appeal to me and gave them to my mum, who was well pleased with the free food but said she may keep them to one side in case i need them back??? Bless her shes worried about me doing this diet but at the moment i can only see the positives...roll on next Monday x

heya, congratz on starting your diet..lol your right clear any temptation out view lol.. hopefully now u will have a big loss ur first week xx

You'll do brilliantly!!! It really works!!! Well done on starting.

Well done Missmyfood, I lived in this forum for the first two weeks it really does help . My mum has been against this diet from the start although thankfully she doesnt go on about it too much but just tells me it cant be safe and that im looking ill , I know she only says it because she cares so when I visit I just dont mention it. Luckily everyone else says I looking great so thats a bonus ! Good luck with your journey drink your water! look forward to reading about your losses xx

Back