Day 1 in the Slim Fast House

greedyguts1980

Silver Member
I weighed myself this morning and I am 14 stone 12 lbs and 2 ounces. Thought I'd eaten for England yesterday but when I think back, i grazed all day and didn't have a big meal.

Anyhoo let's get this show on the road!!

Started the day with fruits of the forest smoothie!! Will be snacking on fruit. Off to Argos to pick up a blender for my lunchtime shake!!

This evening I am going the Hyena Cafe for a comedy nite and will be calling for tea at a pub on the way as this has been arranged for my OH's birthday. Can you please give me an idea of a low cal meal? I have turned veggie recently if that helps.

Thank u in advance xxx

Well my blender works after OH pointed out the safety catch DOH!!!

Have had to have a pkt of salt and vinegar snack a jacks cos my belly is saying feed me now!! That's 1 snack down. Saving the cals from other 2 snacks for my tea tonite.

xxx

Yay on your blender x

I have only used 150 cals for my snack and my dinner is only around 250 cals today. I am trying to save some cals to have a drink later. We don't drink every weekend but have bought some orange to have with the vodka that we've had in the cupboard for months!

Although the last hour of so I seem to have developed a major bad tum:(

Is it your OH's birthday today? What type of pub is it?

Change of plan lol My dinner will be 385 cals x

That sounds like us!! We've had a bottle of pear vodka in the cupboard since April!!

It was his birthday on Tues :)

I've just had an hour on the settee with the blanket over me!! My energy has been recharged!!

What's for tea tonite then Mel? I'm gonna have to use OH's phone to check cal info when in pub. There was no menu on website!!

This sounds so wierd but when I stood up I felt slimmer!! Prob cos I've only had a third
Of my daily cals lol.

Enjoy yr well deserved vodka and orange tonite :) xxx

Enjoy your meal out and dont stress too much over it. You have all week to be on plan:)

I have 'gone wrong' a few times this week so I'm not really holding my breath for a loss,

It was yummy!! The comedy nite was so funny!! I guess it did what it said on the tin!!

I was freezing cold all nite but I will know for next time!!

Did you watch x factor? I've managed to avoid it so far but I'm not so good at avoiding it when it comes to choosing the teams xxx

Brill, glad you had a lovely night out:D
What did you eat?

No I didn't watch the X-Factor, dh was shooting things on the ps3 until about 10pm then we put a film on (The Road). I don't generally watch a lot of TV anyway, I record come dine with me, but that's one of the only things I watch! Oh and Treme is back on from Friday, I can't wait for that.

In this house we are all on phones/consoles/computers/laptops/handhelds....lol x

I had veggie chilli and rice!! 'twas yummy!!

I watch very little tv. I watch tonnes of films and very rarely see the end of them lol. I've seen The Road it was quite good but slow!!

Best film i've seen lately was Bridesmaids!!

Sarah xxx

Back