Day 1 intro

airgirl

Gold Member
Hi all,

Today is day 1 for me and i have really enjoyed the shakes, bananna and choc!!
This is my first time on CD and reading this forum for about a week has given me the positive attitude i needed before starting.

I know it'll be a struggle but i'm so determind and like to think with the help and support of everyone on here we can all reach our goals.

I thought i had 3 stone to lose but denial is a great thing and after weighing in last night it is actually 4 stone i need to lose to get to my goal. I work as cabin crew for a long haul airline so am a little worried about how i will cope at work but have these first 3 days off so hopefully i will have adjusted slightly before i start.

So thats me in a nutshell, hope your all doing well!x

Hi, I was lurking for ages before I posted. Done Day 3 today and bought Ketostix from Boots today so tomorrow I'm gonna see if I'm in ketosis. I've got 3 flavours Banana, Choc and Toffee and Walnut. Will also be trying choc bar tomorrow.

Yeah, I quite like the Toffee flavour. Did you get any bars?

Thankyou i'm sure i will have lots of 'silly' questions to ask seeing as i only found out about CD about 9days ago...the first one being is there such a thing as drinking too much water? I'm not sure if it's because i'm not eating or that i just got home from a flight yesterday but i am so thirsty today, i have had 5litres already and could easily drink more, is this good or bad?

yeah on my second week i tried the caramel one and i tried the peanut one and a bit of the cranberry crunch, there not bad there good if you like a little bit of chocolate but they made me feel really full and i could hardly finish them. have you tried the mouse yet?

welcome hun enjoy it xx

i tend to take a big 2 litre bottle of water to work the second week i put the orange flavour in it which made it easier for me. i also work in the airline industry but on the ground so i know it can be hard with the crazy shifts we have to do but as long as i stay away from the staff canteen i can cope.

Thanks everyone! Hannahboo luckily the meals served on the aircrafts are easy to avoid at the best of times..it's the crew cart i'm worried about but one day at a time.
Also worried because i have a 4nt Barbados at the end of the month, with crew i don't know and i just know they will be going out for dinner every night and drinking all day/night. I don't want t be boring and stay in my room as these trips are hard to get yet i know i'll struggle to go out with them and avoid alcohol, for confidence mainly...arghhh anyway can't think about that too much at the moment, just one day at a time for now.

apparently if you have to drink alcohol then you should choose vodka not like alcopops or beer but you will put abit of weight on but not as bad as other alcohol. my cdc told me this as we were worried about our hols. (me and my partner are both doing the cd). but try and drink the water with the orange flavour in as i found this really nice when you can only drink water. maybe do that during the day
good luck anyway just think how great your look in a bikini when all the other are stuffing their faces !!!!hehe

Good luck with your journey!! x

Back