Day 1 is flying

Have2Shrink

Hi everyone :)

Had my weigh-in yesterday, started today and it is going really well so far. I know this is only the beginning and it will get more difficult in the next couple of days..however, I am gonna stay positive and push through it :)

Gonna have my last shake and my last litre of water now :)

Hi, im on day 10 now, I feel like a new person already and I know this is the diet that works ! Stick at it you will do it :) x

Nearly 5 weeks and I've dropped 2 dress sizes. I feel amazing! Good luck, you'll feel great.

Sent from my iPad

I'm on day 2 and it is so helpful to hear it actually works!!

I'm drinking the water but always have a dry mouth? Does anyone else get this? What can I do?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on day 15 and so far I've lost 13.5 lbs so of course I'm happy. I know that it will probably slow down now but I'm sticking with it. I get a dry mouth as well but my only solution so far is to have another sip of water :)

Last edited:
That's a brilliant result!! Go you!

Someone has mentioned some sort of breath strip. Going to have a look tomorrow. I find myself using listerine more than usual :-/

Keep up the great work x

I'm just starting week 4 today I've lost 19lbs in three weeks I'm thrilled can definitely see the results. Keep at it and you will be amazed at the weight you lose. X

I'm on day 15 and so far I've lost 13.5 lbs so of course I'm happy. I know that it will probably slow down now but I'm sticking with it. I get a dry mouth as well but my onky solution so far is to have another sip of water :)

Try sucking on ice cubes it helps me feels like I'm eating and my mouth feels refreshed. I also brush my teeth about 5/6 times a day. Be careful with some mouthwashes as they contains carbs and things check with your pharmacy which ones are ok to use x

Wow! everyone is doing so well. I'm only on day 2, can't wait to get to ketosis and start to feel better!
Liking the ice cube idea Vixxxx!!

Hiya, DO stick it out ! it takes a few days but just try to ignore any pangs and drink more water.
The hunger does go away I promise ! just battle through it and youll be so pleased you did :)
Im into week 3 now and after the weigh in today I know its so worthwhile !

Hi Kate, I'm on day 4 and feeling good now. I've lost 5lbs already. Defo stick with it!! I can't believe the results.

Also, the ice is fab! I'm having a hot latte style vanilla in the mornings and two iced shakes later on and it's great!! :-D

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Back