Day 1 is underway!

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
Well Im up, made Dan's pack up for work, tried not to lick the spoon from his Onken yogurt or eat the end bit of cheese! Just had my first pack of the day - maple and pecan porridge. It was, erm, yuk! Washed it down with lots of water but looking forward to chocolate tetra in a big mug topped up with hot water for lunch. I know i like that! :) here's hoping that i feel a bit better as the day goes on. Currently got a headache and feel a bit sick. Wish me luck! :)

Just starting my 3rd day....think I've lost 5lbs already so thismis keeping me going. Been busy for last 2 days so it's not too bad. Good luck with it - have decided porridge is more filling but a bit Tudor, soups are ok and the chocolate tetra packs are fine by me.

well done Geemav! sounds like youre doing great. Ive had a couple of cups of tea and about a litre of water so far but i feel a little bit sick and tired. im not really hungry or anything but ill give it a couple of hours and see how i feel then!

Hi, I'm on day 6 :) not weighed myself yet but I feel better already. Day 5 was my worst day, just felt a little dizzy and light headed but drank plenty of water and that really helped. I struggled with drinking that much water to start with but every morning I fill up the amount I have to drink in bottles every day and that keeps me on track :) good luck x

Thanks keelie, water does seem to be the key and keeping busy. Feeling ok today.....thought I'd be missing actual food more than I am at the moment.keeping my chin up and out of the fridge :)

Good luck!!! Drink lots of watet itl help the dizziness :))) im on week 7/8 i cant remember lol but loving the plan xx

Thanks for your support everyone. Yesterday went ok. Felt a bit wishy washy all day but was in ketosis by 5pm so its all good! Just had a vanilla shake this morning which was ok but i feel so tired and a bit weak this morning. Also can't decide if i feel sick! Im just going to keep glugging water and Im sure ill feel better later. Was up every two hours in the night going to the loo! Think i drank nearly 4 litres yesterday!

Well done on getting past day 1. Keep up the good work :)

I can't stand the porridge, only ever had it once, felt like a punishment :( never again!!!

Well Im up, made Dan's pack up for work, tried not to lick the spoon from his Onken yogurt or eat the end bit of cheese! Just had my first pack of the day - maple and pecan porridge. It was, erm, yuk! Washed it down with lots of water but looking forward to chocolate tetra in a big mug topped up with hot water for lunch. I know i like that! :) here's hoping that i feel a bit better as the day goes on. Currently got a headache and feel a bit sick. Wish me luck! :)

The porridge is rank!

I stick to the shakes. My favourites are chocolate and cappucino with loads of ice x vanilla is also nice with a teaspoon of coffee in it x everyone has different tastes though

Good luck and remember to come on here for lots of friendly advice and support x

yep, the porridge is YUK! really had to force it down with lots of water!! Still feeling really sick and nausious. have drunk about 3 litres of water so far today but still not stopping the sick feeling! im going to keep going as i know it will get better (have done CD before on a number of occasions) but i wish i felt better than i do now!
How's everyone else's day going?

The first week is the worse hun infact just the first few days.but honestly when u get through it and have a huge loss at weigh in itk make it all worth it and really spur u on.im on week 8/7 gosh it all blurs into one lol and time has flown.

On day 7 and Have been feeling a bit light headed and dizzy. :( I'm 5'10 and on 3 sachets a day but wonder if I should up it to 4??

Jem you should be on 4 packs because you are over 5ft 8ins Xxx

Day 3 nearly over with and Im feeling much better today. No sickness and generally more energy and feeling positive. Can't wait for WI on Tuesday night. :)

Hey hun. I felt like that yesterday. I felt so rough and just wondered how the hell i was going to make it through the day never mind about how id manage the coming weeks! Im so glad i stuck it out cos i feel great today. Keep at it hun. Tomorrow Im sure you Will feel on top of the world Xxx

The first few days, first week even, can be torture but it's so worth it when you get on those scales!

Day 61 for me and although I've had a few days off plan here and there, I've never gained any weight.

It really does get easier.

x Hang on in there x

Good luck x

Thanks lovely, I hope so, i really need to do this its my last chance, good luck to you and il keep an eye out for your posts X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you doing today hun? day 4 for us both! i hope its getting easier for you. Today im having another good day so far. not feeling hungry, no headache and tummy feels fine :) looks like im losing well on the scales but im waiting for my official WI on Tuesday before confirming anything :))
remember - 'the more you drink, the more you shrink'!

Hey Casablanca
sounds like you are doing great! i have done CD before (originally started in jan 2006 and lost over 7 stone but have since gained a couple back!) and its the ONLY diet that works for me. Yes its drastic and you feel pants in the first few days but my god the results are worth it :)

The first few days, first week even, can be torture but it's so worth it when you get on those scales!

Day 61 for me and although I've had a few days off plan here and there, I've never gained any weight.

It really does get easier.

x Hang on in there x

Good luck x

Well done for sticking in there everyone - I found day 3 I felt pretty rubbish, but woke up on morning of day 4 and felt amazing! So full of energy and positivity. On day 8 I felt a bit grot - dizzy and weak. However, had my evening shake earlier than usual and felt much better. Think it was low blood sugar/pressure. I can honestly say that every other day has been great (I'm now on day 15). I'm sleeping so much better, and bouncing out of bed in the morning (unheard of!), and my energy levels/wellbeing are through the roof.
I have a long way to go, but reckon once the summer hols are over and I'm back at school it will fly by.
Keep up the fab work everyone! :D

Back