DAY 1 LIPOTRIM.

no pain no gain!

Hi everyone. I'm new to lipotrim, infact its my day 1 today. So far so good, do feel a little light headed though. Ive had a baby 9 months ago and put on a total of 2 stones since pregnancy and now. Really wanna get rid of all this fat asap. Has anyone else just started? Would be helpful to share the ups and down and get as much motivation as possible, as feeling a bit uncertain i'd be able to go on for long... i know its too early as its day 1, but thats how i feel. HELP!:sigh:

Hiya welcome and good luck, Like Lil said there are plenty of new starters but everybody will support you including me and ive finished lol xxx

Welcome you will be fine here, Good luck! x;)

I might just restart so i dont get kicked out lol xx

Welcome to the forum, and good luck...as others have said, the people on here are very friendly and we'll support you all the way:D

Well done you for starting....these guys are just great.....and will be fab support!!

Hi and WELCOME!!! This is a great forum its gets very entertaining once tracy and garry start lol

Going nowhere are we Bea hun? xx

day 1

cant manage to drink so much water. my stomach has no more room n also feel bloated. coming to an end of day 1 and have only managed 2 lt. also feelin light headed n dizzy:confused:. any tips?

Try your best to get some more down hun, maybe warm water, cup of tea/coffe and an early night xxx

hi no pain no gain, be strong honey it is so worth while sticking to it you have done the first day and it does get easier, by this time 2moro you will be feeling better, good luck!!
xx

Hiya No pain No gain,
I have a 10 month old baby, and I have 2 stone + to loose, so I'm with ya hun! That baby weight is a swine isn't it?!
I'm on my second week of lipotrim, and there's no denying the fist week is quite hard, and I felt like crap for 4 days, I could hardly walk up the stairs, but it does ease from then on. I still have cravings for food, they haven't gone yet, but you've just got to stick with it, and imagine yourself slim and happy again :):):) It keeps you going :):):)
Hope you got a good nights sleep xxx

I'll say baby weight is a pain in the butt!! xx

thanx toni... nice to know theres someone else in the same boat. i too need to loose 2 stones of baby weight. how did u feel after week 1? it gets so hard preparing meals for hubby and the baby and then sitting down with a glass of shake at the dinner table. i guess once i see its working it wont be that bad.

Back