Day 1 nearly one

louiseb78

i will be a yummy mummy
Yes nearly over and day 1 completed how proud of myself am I :)
Will start a diary tomorrow but had 4 packs today and only didn't like 1 but still ate it as wasn't wasting it!
Drank 3 litres of water too :)

Hope all other day 1 starters today got on ok xx

Thank u how u getting on ? :)

Aww that's brilliant well done :)

Day 2 for me today but have had 4 products, chicken and cucumber!!

lyndzi76 said:
Day 2 for me today but have had 4 products, chicken and cucumber!!

Yr still sticking to it hun do yr still doing great :)

Tomorrow I will be 100% and even though I have 19 packs left I'm going to place an order as I dont want to be caught out over the weekend.

Whats been your favourite meal of the day? x x

Aww there we go I know I ordering more tomorrow too .... I had oatmeal that was awful then had chocolate peaking bar that was delicious then had macaroni cheese on top of broccoli and cauliflower that was lovely :) then hazelnut shake ! So def the macaroni cheese.

It's. Start hun giving up the fags for ye health is more important... Good luck I hope u achieve what u want come bk soon :) x

louiseb78 said:
It's. Start hun giving up the fags for ye health is more important... Good luck I hope u achieve what u want come bk soon :) x

Yeah thanks Louise. Keep up the good work :)

Well done on completing Day 1.

Here to day 2 which I'm finding a struggle and a grumpy sod! Hahaha

Good luck xx

thanks hun , i was postitve and happy yesterday i doing ok today but i am a bit quiet and lathargic(if thats how u spell it) so tonight when kids gone to bed i going to have nice bath and chil out...

well done on getting to day 2 for you aswell :) x

I'm still feeling positive but got a short fuse and got a 2 year old around my ankles! She's being cranky n so am I! Ha we are a right pair. I'm gonna sleep when she has her afternoon nap as feel tired myself n got a banging headache!

Got serious carb withdrawal as usually eat loads!

Enjoy your rest later :) xx

Yeah I the same I live or should I say lived on bread .. Yeah I still positive just quieter and lazier today which is very not normal for me lol. X

I'm finding I'm not concentrating as much lol. And just feel like going to sleep. Not a goo diet when you work haha xx

Back